Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Bloody expensive.....
Therefore are you ready?
Have a chance to get up to four slab from lizard as it's my personal luck record ! But most of my playthrough i did get one or none , mostly none ( _ _')
Farming dark wraiths in new lindo ruins for slabs still works in the remaster.Got a few already and loads of chunks.
Thanks! I actually came on here just to make sure they dropped on Remastered.
But rare to get it. Anyway to make this a lot easy to loot slab?
I found one from a lizard in great hollow the near the first basilisks.. Around the height of cloranthy ring. Is this a random drop ? Cause with my second character that didn't happen.
It must be because I’ve gotten two from consequitive lizards in the hollow
Not sure if it's normal. Multiple playthroughs on steam and never got one. First run on PS4 and found one.
I've never seen a slab dropped in my plathroughs... :-(((
Go back to undead asylum and defeat the boss
Can anyone confirm the titanite slab drops in the great hollow for the remastered?
I can. Had three drop in my last playthrough. Time before that I got large shards, even with full item discovery, so it's still a "hope for the best" situation.
If you have the patience, these CAN be farmed from the Darkwraith Knights in New Londo Ruins. With Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and 30 Humanity (playing on Unpatched version), it took me somewhere around 4 hours of solid gameplay to receive two titanite Slab drops. A good chunk of that time (maybe 30-60 minutes?) was spent purely trying to recover my lost humanity and souls from dying near the Drakes lol. It may take a few hours of serious grinding, but you can definitely get at least one titanite slab from Darkwraith Knights if you keep at it. People say the've never received one and it's probably because they simply quit before getting one. I also try to play for at least an hour straight, because in my experience you're more likely to get something if you keep at it than if you play for 20 mins then quit; play again for 30 minutes, then quit. This could be just me though. The biggest challenge is getting your groove to consistently get past the Drakes without wasting much time or resources. I usually just run past them, but there are times where it backfires. Just run down to the Drakes from the Bonfire near Darkroot Forest (where the Black Knight spawns), and run past the Drakes. This is by far the fastest way to get there.
There is an easier way by coming from the normal entrance to new London from firelink. If you go to the she of the first bit of land after killing the first two ghosts you encounter you will see there is an archway you can drop down onto and from there you can drop to the ground right in the middle of where all the darkwraiths are located. That is the easiest and fastest way to game and to get to the boss.
Hey thanks for the reply, man! I don't know about fastest (is it faster than running past the Drakes?) but it is definitely much easier. Thanks