Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

ds2pvp

Souls: 65.00
Hi guys,
After putting some 500-600 hours into DS3, mostly pvp, I downloaded some cheat engine "mods" to mess around with stuff like character size offline. The mod saved something invalid into my save file and now I've had the "YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED" message for like 6+ months now. I've tried deleting save data, reinstalling, contacting Fromsoft's US distributor, but I'm still banned.

Has anyone had any luck recently getting unbanned? This is probably my favorite ever game and the longer I'm away the more I miss pvping at the swamp and the valley.

I'm actually desperate enough to buy another copy, but I'd rather not lose everything I've earned after so many NGs... plus I'd have to make a second steam account

please help!

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 23,977.50
Wiki Edits: 26
it seems you should have thought ahead sorry
lesson learned?
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!

TheManWhoLaughs

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,698.50
I don't have any good news for you either unfortunately. This may be a situation where you've got to bite the bullet and make a new account/purchase.

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,768.01
well, don't mess around with cheat engines next time.

U may have to hide/change your IP adress too but im not sure.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,495.00
It used to be that you could get around all of this by making your Steam acct a family acct, and this creates a loophole for you to get access back. No cheater ever comes back to report whether or not it works.

This is why I’m against cross-platform play. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, PC gamers have to cheat, which they euphemistically call modding.