Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SL)

NeroBiblios

Souls: 110.00
I just recently finished the remastered, and almost done with the things I wan't to do before Gwyn.

I made the Greatshield of Artorias with my first Soul of Sif, and no regrets there. However as an avid fan of Artorias in general I would like to complete my fanboy-ism by getting all of the gear possible. And I am planning on getting the cursed version on NG+, of which I was going to be a faith int build for.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone has an extra Soul of Sif or the Greatsword of Artorias to trade for whatever I can possibly provide.
Thank you kindly.

Theguynoneknow

Souls: 75.00
I've already posted about this in it's own thread, but I can trade you a soul of sif for either ricard's rapier or the comp bow.

NeroBiblios

Thanks man, I do have RR and the Comp Bow, of each 2 actually. However since this post was released, I'm at SL155 now on the Switch. IF you can still trade I'm willing to give both the comp bow and RR. Where do you wan't to trade?

Theguynoneknow

Souls: 75.00
Passwords are a big help sometimes, eh? I can summon you to the upper burg or either one of us can summon to the kiln. If you don't care about the other copies you have as well, I'll throw in a full upgrade tree supply set for them. The only real question now is when.

NeroBiblios

PM sent!