The old Tali thread was my home on the BSN... It's good to be back, although it appears empty these days.

I have to ask, though, why isn't this in story, campaign, and characters, like every other squadmate thread? And why the hell is the OP so hostile?
Totally relevant.

Totally relevant.

I can never get tired of that video.

I have to ask, though, why isn't this in story, campaign, and characters, like every other squadmate thread? And why the hell is the OP so hostile?

Tali's moar badass than those other squadmates and deserves to be in a section for the discussion of various means of shooting and blowing things up.

OP's probably hostile because trollin' the Talimancers used to be good sport round these parts. S'why they all post in private discussions now, and this thread is barren.

Anyway, here's Tali the tech queen doing her thing against "Cerberus bastards"
tali_turrets.jpg

Nothing is showing up, where are the images?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 375,317.49
Bank: 8,962.71
Wiki Edits: 31478
Unfortunately a lot of the content uploaded to the original Bioware site was lost with the deletion of the official forums. This is an archive of what the community could save - which unfortunately wasn't everything.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon