Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why is the xeno set for girls with no wings its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay coller with wings
Because guys need something that is cool not all big
Zucc
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I don't see Damascus armor sets here.
Wait never mind, I saw it.
I wish there were more armor sets that looked the same for men and women. The men's armor pretty much always looks way cooler than the women's.
lowkey salty because the guys get all the better armor designs
Uh, no. Have you seen the vaal hazak alpha? Female set looks badass. And male armor sets always looks too bulky. It's either I use a layered armor, or stick with my Dante set.
Really? I actually much prefer the female armour sets, personally. Less unnecessary bulk (in most of them) and less ugly over all.
Most of the female armor is shown using white or another color instead of its default color. Could this be fixed?
Why do the majority of the female helmets show their face? Whats the point of it being a helmet then? How am I supposed to fashion souls it when the designs are inconsistent between genders :l
At least the female armor sets don't look like they walked straight out of WoW
"At least the female armor sets don't look like they walked straight out of WoW" Some of the female armors looks... functional. The rest look like they just walked out of a stripclub.
L