Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Yeah just run right by the three big guys with clubs. Yeah sure.
get good
Not even that hard lmao
You're right, a brisk jog works good enough.
So random question, do I just use the catalyst I start with till I get logans or is there a better one along the way? Im guessing not since you didnt say but im just making sure
I used the staff you get from blight town with the armor set until I get Logans staff
That does less damage though
Just wait til you get Logan's
Yeah, I use the Tin Catalyst that is right beside the Crimson Set and it is pretty good with everything, and it even has a high physical damage.
You guys edited out the links to the stat sheets. Could you please link them properly again?

psycoder

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
I tried re-adding the links, but they get redacted from the wiki. If you want to see them, click at the top left of the page on the three dots, then press history. Compare version 17 to 19 and you'll see the links

psycoder

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Fixed all build links
I have the old link to the stats:

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=c29yY2VyZXIsOCwxOSwxOCwxMCwxMSw4LDQyLDgsMCwyMywyMSw5LDIxLDMxLDE0LDE0NSwxMTUsMCwxMSxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxtYWdpYywwLDIsNCwzLDIsNSwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDE=
1. Thanks for this great guide.
2. I followed this guide word by word, but i didnt kill Lautrec for the ring, cauz i liked him. Then now he killed the lady and run away. So now iam in sen fortress (at middle of step 3 of this guide) and its quite difficult. But lautrec is far away i guess. Is there an other good ring like the Ring of Favour and Protection not far from me? Or an other item that push me a bit more?
There aren't any real great rings that compare to the FaP ring so you may just have to wait till you find the encounter with him, havel's ring is pretty good if you wanna gear up with some heavier armor but other than that you may be out of luck on this one parter
Just wanted to put this out there, I'm playing on remastered (don't think it makes a difference though), but when I did the part where I farmed the leeches for green titanite, when I returned to Firelink, the firekeeper was dead, and when I went to Undead Perish, Lautrec wasn't there. I believe my visit to Blighttown is was triggered this to occur, so if you're going through this guide, make sure to kill lautrec before heading to Blighttown, just to be sure
You have to travel in anor lando and use the black eye orb to defeat the person who killed her to get her soul back and revive her
You should've picked up the Black Eye Orb from her corpse. If you go Anor Londo, right before the Ornstein and Smough fight, you'll get a notification saying that you can feeling the black eye orb quivering. Using it allows you to invade Lautrec. He will be aided by two of his allies, but you only need to kill him. Killing him gets you, among other things, the Fire Keeper Soul. DO NOT USE THE SOUL TO UPGRADE YOUR FLASK. Go back to where the Firelink Shrine firekeeper's corpse is (you can still warp to it if you have the Lordvessel) and return her soul. If you use it to upgrade the estus flask, then the Firelink Shrine bonfire will remain unlit for the rest of the cycle, but you can still warp to it.
If you free Lautrec, he will kill Anastasia, or whatever her name is, when you leave Firelink for any location. You either kill him at Firelink before he can, or let him kill her, and complete that storyline. Rewards differ.
Lautrec kill the firekeeper if: 1) You get the firekeper soul at fpstown and undead parish 2) You ring the 2nd bell (without order) So if you whant to keep the girl alive, manage to kill him before fulfill one of this condition. However, if he not kill the firekeeper you can't have her set whish is good especially for a very light character (the chest have the best magic and lightning resistance of the game).
Hey, I know this is a late response but there is one thing I wanted to mention. You don't actually have to spend souls on a heater shield. instead, use the master key in new londo ruins, and into valley of drakes. If you continue past the cave, you'll come to a sleeping poison dragon. You can stealth up to the items and run after retrieval. One of these is the dragon crest shield which blocks 100 percent physical damage, but has the added advantage of decent flame protection.
Left of the Crimson Armor ches--whaaa? Left of the chest is just a wall...
I had over 20 thousand souls starting from 0, by the time those stupid slugs dropped Green titanite twice.
It's good to have Covetous Gold Serpent ring and Symbol of Avarice on while farming. Humanity (up to 10 points but at least 1 is crucial) also comes in handy. It's due to their influence on item discovery value.