Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

so, does this also increase the poison duration?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,181.50
Wiki Edits: 277
No, it's talking about buffs like demon powder, astera jerky, etc.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Does this increase the duration of Bandit Mantle? Or just Demon drugs?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Maybe? I've never tried.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Demon drug lasts until you faint/end quest. It works on seeds/powders, cool drinks, dash juice etc.
Does this increase the duration of Insect Glaive buffs?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

No, as those are not items.
no you need power prolonger to do that
more importantly: Does this increase the duration of item effects passed to allies with wide range?
Yes. I play mushroomancer often with max wide range and max item prolonger and have noticed that everyone's buffs drop when mine do. Also to note it effects mushroom buffs from mushroomancer.
Tested with Might Pill with Item Prolonger 3 and Wide Range 5 using a Might Pill. Doesn't work, my friend's buff expired 10 seconds earlier.
no it doesn't! it only affects powders and other players with item prolonger.
EDIT: item prolonger don't extend the time of powders at all
Zero questions answered. Wiki 1 - Players 0