Discuss the Forums, the blog and Wikis

git_gud_123

Souls: 768.00
Wiki Edits: 134
Hello

For the past few days, I'm editing/adding pages in The Surge wiki. Encountered a problem today where uploading images do not work. The file manager just refreshes itself but does not show new images being uploaded. Tried reloading page and clearing browser cache but did not work. What should I do? Is there a limit to the number of files a user can upload?

Would like to contribute more to the wiki. Thanks!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
Hello

Seems you ran into the anti spam protection. I have added your account to a whitelist so you can continue editing and adding images now.

Something about your images though: I have noticed you are putting spaces on the names. This will make the images break sometimes, so I suggest you instead name them like this:

Name of Item.png
should be
name_of_item.png

:)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

git_gud_123

Souls: 768.00
Wiki Edits: 134
Okay, thanks, will do. Sorry for the mistakes. Is it possible to delete or rename the images I have already uploaded so that I can make it follow the same format you suggested?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
I can delete them if you want just reupload the ones you want to change with the new name
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon