Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,928.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34695
We know the name of one location now - yay
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Hirata Estate and Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo should be added as they’re confirmed areas
Ashina Outskirts and Ashina Reservoir, too
Sunken valley
The world in Sekiro feels so small, i really hope that they have dlcs planned, because now it feels like it's shortest and smallest game in series. Also kinda dissapointing that there are no mindblowing locations like Irithyll of the Boreal Valley or Cathedral Ward.
Don't forget Anor Londor.
I’d argue that Fountainhead is a pretty great departure from the other areas, but I’m still holding out for some amazing DLC areas
I agree but I'd also argue every level here is substantial, moreso than any other entry save maybe Demon's Souls. Most levels are large yet compact and filled with little sub-areas and nooks and crannies.
Dark souls fanboys detected
No idea why i got downvoted that much, but nvm. Fountainhead Palace is indeed beautiful, also that depressing music is amazing. Sad that you only get a chance to see it at the end of the game. Btw when i've written the comment above i had no idea about existence of Fountainhead Palace, so i was so happy to see this beautiful scenery, sakura trees, giant carp. That location is 10/10. > Dark souls fanboys detected - Fromsoftware fanboys detected ftfy. I always expect beautiful locations from them because i know unlike other game developers they are pretty talented and creative. I had an orgasm (literally) when i saw some locations in Bloodborne like Cathedral Ward, Clocktower, Living Failures boss area.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,928.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34695
Added some new pictures and a tiny amount of lore. Enjoy
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This game is short and the locations not varied or enough in total. Better have the biggest DLC since DS1 otherwise a game with little replay value will have even less so.
Most people say the game is too short, but, while it is a bit shorter than the other From games, it's decently long. It has a smaller amount of areas but those areas are way longer and more expansive than that of dark souls and bloodbourne. They usually have really big side areas and tons of different paths allowing for a ton of exploration. If you aren't like me and you don't try to explore everything and get every item I can see how you would think the game is short, but if you are like me, the new movement options make the world super dense with a lot to explore and uncover.
ive explored everything in sekiro. I can say sekiros areas are actually much shorter than in souls games. while the early areas (ashina castle, senpou temple, ashina outskirts, hirata estate) are very long, more than half are extremely short and only exist for 1 or 2 bosses. I basically ran through abandoned dungeon, sunken valley, sunken valley passage, mibu village, and ashina depths. Ashina resevoir is also very short, though thats the tutorial area so it makes sense.
why they call blight town mibu village