Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I just invaded a cheating **** **** **** ****. some of you people should are true *******. this person was such a **** I usec a black separation crystal to end it. the **** **** **** was cheating. nerf this **** now you cheating **** ****

XanderBrowni

Souls: 50.00
It would help if you describe how they "cheated"
Just got summoned by blades of the dark moon and the invader was a black dressed guy with a human mask,that dude was so fast he literally was in 4 places at time and killed with one hit
I'm not even mad that's amazing!
Invasion is dumb, you basically always end up in a 1v2 or worse when you are invading somebody.
Alright I calmed down now. But it's still stupid!
Which is why it takes skill and invasions is intended to give pvp players a challenge. Honestly some players are absolute monkeys and its funny to destroy them.
Don’t fight head on. Instead, stalk them until they’re weak.
alguno sabe por que cuando invoco gente para una bossfight no pueden entrar a ayudarme?
por que cuando voy a invocar a alguien para un boss no puede entrar a ayudarme?
We had the same problem. Putting the summon sign far away from the boss fog and then running to the boss together seemed to help.
How do i invade a specific person, persay for revenge?
Can’t
Hey I need help on oscirous on ng+7. Can anyone help?
Someone please Help!!! I can’t beat the Twin princes SL 83
Platform?
"Up to 9 players can interact in the same session" 4th point in online information

Arent it only 6? Did someone edit this?
Yes it's only 6, someone should correct it.
One thing I noticed is that a bonfire will dim and go quiet when an invader is approaching your area. A neat little detail I must say!