Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

so many bosses 23 bruh who else is addicted to dark souls say yaaa
i have found the best strategy if your having trouble on this. 1. get your best lightning resistant armor. 2. Your best straight sword or your best fast weapon. 3. get Havel's shield. from there just hold your shield up and he will only take slivers of your health away, every time you get a chance hit him. And dont worry about getting above 70 weight ratio, you wont be dodging much.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 730.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Your strategy is horrible. Seriously, it doesn't sound like you're having fun like that; the fact that you're choosing not to dodge speaks volumes about your skill (or lack thereof). You're not learning anything and instead you're hoping you can just tank your way through the fight without actually learning how to fight properly. How you managed to get so far is beyond me.
Oh noes, someone is mad at your playstyle. Their epeen is limp.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

If you genuinely managed to misinterpret my criticism as being mad, I wonder what else you don't know.
Yo let the man tank, if it works, it works.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Tell me how I'm stopping them.

ArkadeADD1CT

Souls: 50.00
Here's a more effective strategy: water your best medium armor, use a high stability shield, use the irithyll straight sword, and learn how to dodge his attacks. You should only use the shield of you know for a fact your going to get hit, and for the butterflies avoid them as best as you can.

ArkadeADD1CT

Souls: 50.00
I didn't mean to say "water your best medium armor. " I meant to say wear your best medium armor.
Boring and easy boss, he spends 90% of the fight blocking and he has the most predictable move set
im a doing faith build, ****
Eygon is an actual hoss for this fight. Just beat it first try at SL25 on NG+ with him and my dude just positively styled on the boss all day.
Need some hollow gems, greater or normal champion souls and the dual Katanas. Able to help me out? Psn ID: JarelVaughn
Need some hollow gems, greater or normal champion souls and the dual Katanas. Anyone able to help me out? Psn ID: JarelVaughn
As much as I really loved everything about this boss, I only wish they hadn't turned him into a regular enemy in the Ringed City and would've made a brand new one instead; the moment I recognized him from afar in the swamp area I couldn't help feeling kind of disappointed. This is one of the reasons why Demon's Souls is the only Souls game I have very few things to complain about. As I recall it, every single boss was restricted to a specific area, had their own theme music, and more importantly, never showed up anywhere as mobs, whereas the opposite of all this has become a recurrent problem in subsequent games, with DS1 being the worst, featuring three Asylum Demon appearances with almost zero differences between each other, mob versions of the Pinwheel and Moonlight Butterfly, and finally the Capra and Taurus demons blatantly reused in the same uninspired fashion. This latter tendency is in my opinion far worse than recycling bosses, as it makes me think the developers at some point either turned lazy or lacked enough creativity to design entirely new enemies, settling instead for underpowered versions of previous bosses, and killing their uniqueness altogether. I suppose I should be thankful this didn't go worse in DS3, but I guess they couldn't help it and finally had to give in to this awful tradition.
its not true, that u cant poison/toxic him. i threw a couple of dung piles at him and he got poisoned.