Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

CHEESE

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 10
For using it for a while, it’s actually a potent weapon, and it’s hilarious to kill bosses with a farmer’s tool.
it says parzian upgrade table instead of four pronged prow
VIP

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

So easely forgotten...

Souls: 313.00
Wiki Edits: 65
Fixed :)
If humans were created in the image of God, then under these conditions, it means that we are able to become gods ourselves.
Best weapon of dark souls 1. Maybe it'll counter the godly Curved Sword meta, which seems to have come here from dark souls 3. Damn you gold tracer. Damn you furysword. THE PLOW WILL SLAY YOU ALL!
The curved sword meta did not carry over from ds3, curved swords were the meta in ds1 ever since oroboro slapped some powerful buffs on a fast weapon and hit r1 a bunch.
I love when you ascend it with raw it's just called "raw plow". Sounds dirty heh.
I don't know what's funnier: the fact that this thing can get S scaling in Int at max Enchanted, or the fact that the FORK CAN KNOCK YOU OVER.
Just did an entire play through with this bad boy, and it never once disappointed. Great for farming.
Soo, is enchanted+5 better INT scaling or is Magic+10? Enchanted+5 has S scaling but the page says it scales 65% off of INT while magic shows B scaling with 81%... Something is off here. And based on the page on weapon scaling, 65% would only classify as C scaling, so maybe it is supposed to read 165% scaling as that would push if over the 140% threshold from A scaling into S scaling. That's the only guess I can make, so if Anybody can help me out, please do!