All discussions related to the PC version.

LastTourniquet

Souls: 70.00
I am getting a Fatal Error message when I try to run the game that is telling me I do not meet the minimum memory requirements to run the game.
Here are the requirements listed on the steam page.
Here are the specs I have on my PC.

Now, before you say anything, I understand that my PC is not top of the line, hell its not even middle of the line, it is skirting the bottom of the barrel as far as gaming PCs go nowadays, but the point is that I meet every single one of the officially listed minimum requirements for the game. So... Why can't I run it?

Thank you in advance for any help.

lordherpie

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 726.00
not pc expert, but since your (RAM) memory is pretty much the minimum that is required, could it be that other applications that are running at the same time take up to much ram space?

other thing i can think of is a harddrive that is (close to) full so there isnt enough room for swapfile.
EDIT: i see that information is posted as well, and is not the likely the case, sorry about that :)

might be ******* though, like i said.. im no expert :)

LastTourniquet

Souls: 70.00
I am not a PC expert either but I can tell you for a fact that this issue actually has nothing to do with my RAM or Hard Drive space. My Hard Drive has plenty of space and I am able to run games that require twice as much RAM as this. Even if I wasn't the fact that I can't even Launch the game tells me its more a software issue than it is a hardware issue. Generally speaking if you can not run a game because you specs are too low the game will let you launch it to the menu and when you hit Play your frames will start to drop until the game freezes and crashes. But again this game isn't even letting me open the game at all it just instantly puts an error message on my screen, which this is the first time I have even heard of this happening for any application let alone any game.

I have done a decent amount of research into this problem and there are people with much better PCs than mine that are having the same issue. There is an entire list of troubleshooting things I have done to try and fix this issue, none of which worked.

jayz83

Souls: 55.00
Try adding pagefiles? If you have a little RAM, try it.

โหลด live22