For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

Yurt_Fextralife

Souls: 65.00
Hey guys, It's Yurt here

On Tuesday, during the Fextralife Stream, on our impromptu Dark Souls Remastered Fight Club stream, we all decided we should host a Fight Club for the next time I stream. So get your characters ready!

Stream Fightclub FAQ
  • SL - 50
  • Password - fextra (isn't this always the case?)
  • Max Weapon Level to use - +5 (Normal Weapons), +2 (Unique Weapons)
  • Location - Undead Burg Bonfire
  • Time - 6-9 pm Pacific Time
  • The fight club will be on the PS4 platform!
  • Date: June 7th 2018 6pm-9pm PDT

Rules:

Not much here since it's really low SL, but...
  • No Backstabs!!!!!!!! We are sick and tired of people fishing for these. If a Backstab happens, the fight will momentarily stop where the contenders will heal to max health and restart the fight. If it happens again, the person doing it will be banned.
  • Also if you've won 5 matches in a row, bow out and let others take your place. You can come back after others have had a try too.

Other than that, there's not much else to say, than get ready for a fun night. This is my first post on this account, so i'm not sure what else to say. Maybe the mods can add more to it.

See you guys there!

Cheers
Last edited by Yurt_Fextralife on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Livestreaming on Fextralife on Twitch, come by Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays evenings US time
VIP

PrimeraEspada91

Lifetime Subscriber
Absolute Zero

Souls: 16,180.50
Wiki Edits: 1562
The fight club will be on the PS4 platform!
Date: June 7th 2018 6pm-9pm PDT
What could have been, what should have been, is nothing more than a feverishly sweet dream left unshared.
Shop IconShop Icon