For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,196.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2144
So, i've never enjoyed so much in PVP in DS1 like this time with the remastered....and this time i wanted to try this OP build using the Falchion and the Darkmoon Blade....
So, after two hours of PVP, I only lost 3 times.....this build is damn op and sometimes i even feel bad for those poor guys loosing against me....infact some times i don't buff the weapon because after 2-3 hits everyone dies.....and there's no fun after a while
I'll post a video maybe in the next days
Bye ;)
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,509.54
Wiki Edits: 460
There's far worse things you can do.

I used to roam the forest with a two handed Great Scythe. Add Lemon Buff (Sunlight Blade), Red Tearstone Ring, Power Within and Ring of Fog.

:twisted:
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Sidney_Losstarot

Weel.....that's way too OP :twisted:
I used to invade in the Forest with the Ring of Fog in the first version of DS for PS3, when the Ring of Fog was not patched and the player couldn't lock on you ha ha ha XD
Anyway, my goal is to get 30 Souvenir of Reprisal, kill Gwendolin, get the Sunlight Blade and go to NG+ and joining again the Blade of the Darkmoon....this way i'll have two Miracles to buff my weapons, Sunlight Blade and Darkmoon Blade (of course i'm going to keep my 30 Souvenir of Reprisal until NG+)
As secondary weapon i too use a Great Scythe....
The R1 attack when you are running is really awesome
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,509.54
Wiki Edits: 460
Oh yeah! I did most of my time online in the forest and you get a lot of runners. That little jump accelerates you and I've killed any number of players that thought they had an escape route.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Sidney_Losstarot

Anyway, i prefer using the Falchion instead of the Grat Scythe....the Grat Scythe is slow when you use it two handed and you are vulnerable to bakstabs...i only use it to open the fight with the R1 while running and sometimes i alternate the two weapons just to confuse the opponent, such as if the opponent is too far for the Falchion so i land an R1 one handed...
If i use only the Scythe i often loose the fight....

Crumblebunny

Souls: 70.00
It's pure cancer and you should feel bad

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,291.50
Nice.

Right now my main character uses Chaos Blade with 10 humanity, ninja flip ring, Power Within, and when I get the time to play again I’m going to remember to go get the Red tear stone ring (keep forgetting).

There is something about self-damaging myself in order to do max damage that I find very thrilling.

Next toon is going to focus on Dark Magic with a couple crystal spears. And I’m thinking Velka’s Rapier. I’m only at Sen’s. I need to farm some and buy out all of Logan’s spells before I go do O and S.

Also have a pyro build planned for another toon that will use Fury sword.

Play for fun!

Nunkuruji

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,711.50
Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:Nice.

Right now my main character uses Chaos Blade with 10 humanity, ninja flip ring, Power Within, and when I get the time to play again I’m going to remember to go get the Red tear stone ring (keep forgetting).

There is something about self-damaging myself in order to do max damage that I find very thrilling.

Next toon is going to focus on Dark Magic with a couple crystal spears. And I’m thinking Velka’s Rapier. I’m only at Sen’s. I need to farm some and buy out all of Logan’s spells before I go do O and S.

Play for fun!

SL1 Dragon Bro, Barbed Club, Power Within, RTS. Shout-Stun. Jump Attack. They are dead.

Fury +3/(WL11) is also disgusting at SL20-40 for Depths/Blight/Sens. Lower SL equiv to the aforementioned Falchion/DMB cancer. Nothing but R1s on this menu.
I can see it in your eyes. If you didn't invade, didn't pillage, whatever would you do?
DS3 Phantom Build Guide Doc (non meta SL) (Thread)
DS:Re Phantom Build Guide Draft

Forum_Pirate

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 23,006.50
Wiki Edits: 18
Also a club or ugs will beat you if they manage to trade. A Demon Great Machete, for example, will hit for 450, which is less than the like 600 you hit for, except they'll stun you can can then run around behind you for a backstab, which will be another 1350 at 66 strength with a hornet ring. IIRC anyways. Which means you die.

Also spears and the like can simply zone you to death. Lots of ways to deal with it, they just require more skill and effort than it takes you to do it (which is also why people think the zweigh is op when it's in fact total garbage, like all UGS in dks 1 pvp. )
"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions"
- George W. Bush

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,291.50
Nunkuruji wrote:
Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:Nice.

Play for fun!

SL1 Dragon Bro, Barbed Club, Power Within, RTS. Shout-Stun. Jump Attack. They are dead.

Fury +3/(WL11) is also disgusting at SL20-40 for Depths/Blight/Sens. Lower SL equiv to the aforementioned Falchion/DMB cancer. Nothing but R1s on this menu.

I don’t make builds for pvp though. I like lvling and killing monsters. I just mess around with PVP for kicks and take none of it serious. It can be pretty funny at times.