Amusingthree93 wrote...

Awww, the Raider is so perfect. It is so good. It should have been in MP since launch. Best shotgun in the game.

Looks like you love the Omniblade and Shotgun-HVB, too.

cowwy wrote...

I prefer the Discip-hahahaha I can't finish that sentence with a straight face.

Heh, Discple been seeing a lot of use lately for me.  It's the only clear choice if you're looking to use the Omni-Blade and keep a nice cooldown.

pistolols wrote...

cowwy wrote...

Heh, Discple been seeing a lot of use lately for me.  It's the only clear choice if you're looking to use the Omni-Blade and keep a nice cooldown.

i agree, it was a joy playing with it for the challenge as well
The Raider is a marvel in the hands of the Vanilla TSol. I was popping heads from quite a distance with Marksman on.

pistolols wrote...

cowwy wrote...

I disagree, you can put it on an Eviscerator, Wraith if you have a high level one, or a Piranha if you're feeling sassy. Also did they fix the glitch where weapon mods won't add weight on vanilla weapons?
Hey very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds alsoI am happy to find a lot of useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . . dcceecegebfedded