Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,386.00
Wiki Edits: 41
A shield crafted by the great smiths of the small village of Elkhorn, Nebraska! It's only funny because I used to live there (and currently attend a school there too).

In seriousness though another Mirrah reference which makes me happy. The horn design was found on both Creighton and Benhart's armors, maybe others but those are the two I recall most (Benhart is of Jugo though, is Jugo connected with Mirrah somehow?)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This is Benhart shield but with lower magic defence

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,386.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Ah that makes more sense now. I probably should've looked at the description beforehand but didn't think to do so (or was too lazy too). Hey everyone, Dark Souls 2 really DOES have lore after all!
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boosts between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
The description of Benhart's armour says he found it while wandering from land to land.
Who the hell writes "Ermahgerd, don't use this shield, it has poor block rates and bad stability" on every single small shield page? Of course it has poor block rates and bad stability, it's a small shield! And those aren't used for blocking, but for parrying mainly...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 322,053.49
Bank: 8,443.71
Wiki Edits: 25618
Mhm... I hadn't noticed this. We should all work on removing the comment - you can help by clicking the "edit" button on the top right whenever you see such issues.
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Use only if you're a larping master lord
ahh... feelings of that one guy from jugo in ds2
You're thinking of Benheart bud.