VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,025.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30466
You can edit any mistakes that you find, most pages have been quality checked already but there's over 1000 weapons alone so can't keep track of all the edits to all of them constantly.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Dante event coming at the end of April! https://fextralife.com/monster-hunter-world-devil-may-cry-event/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Kulve Taroth Joins the Monster roster! https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Patch+Notes
its like some sort of event to fight it as it has its own map like kushala
i mean xeno my bad
nut kulve taroth
Who has the USJ event quest
nice site
innit
If there's anyone on Xbox looking for a group reply to this comment. Compared to the Playstation ( I play on both to play with different friends) the community seems to be non-existent, or just not very helpful. I can't get anyone to join my missions to help grind out. I've reached Nergigante and am just trying to get better gear before I hop into it because I'm still wearing low rank Armour and don't have very good weapons for elder dragons, but nobody ever joins SOS flares. Not that I'm afraid to do it alone, I just don't want to spend 35-40 minutes each hunt because my weapons are weak as **** and I've already been through this grinding ******* and I'm not looking very hyped about this again, especially if I have to do it all SOLO.
On playstation, comparatively speaking, people join almost instantly. On xbox, I can't even get a single person, no matter what the mission is. It's infuriating. I have **** weapons but I know what I'm doing.

If you're curious why I'm so angry about this, it's because I've gone through all of my optional pages, up to rank 7 optionals, currently doing those ones, and I've never had even one person join my flares. I even had to do the low-rank Kirin by myself, which isn't hard, but really gives you perspective on what I'm saying.

WooliBear

Souls: 50.00
I've noticed this on Xbox, can't speak for playstation as I don't own one, but the community on Xbox seems to either be ignorant or non existent. I have 4/5 people I usually roll with, it's a shame about how quiet the community on Xbox is.
On Xbox it’s because we are able to defeat stuff on our own and don’t have to rely on other to do our work for our selves and if you want people join one of the many open servers people have that are jam packed with people, and also people join to after seeing stats or weapon or time into mission or if they need to kill that monster and you were talking about nergigante it’s better to fight him alone cause he is the one that prepares you for the next three elders that can be way harder than him allowing you to be prepared for the insta kill attacks cause you will be causious from berg and dive bombs.
What's your GT, I'm also at the first Nerg fight and have no one to play with near my progression...

LtDan

How do I check which monster materials come from carves or captures and the associated drop rate?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Each monster page tells you materials, and each material page has further detailed info on what the community has figured out.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.

Myth8023

Does anyone know if the kulve siege is happening again i only got he helm and torso for armor and some of the worse weapons of the siege.
@Myth8023

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/us/eventquest/

Kulve will be accessible from May 25 to June 1st
Stop making changes in the updates for instance the kushala is now immune to flash pods
First of all, it's not immune to flash pods. Second of all, this isn't kwned by Capcom. This is a wiki made by fans. They don't have any say in what Capcom does with the game. It's just a wiki.