Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Not Artorias. BERSERK fanboys! The armor and even the GS moveset (from when he first wear the dwarf amor against the dragon apostle) is directly a BESERK reference.

The_Trickster_Loki

Souls: 30.00
Wiki Edits: 8
For the love of Gwyn, Shut up about Beserk. Any die hard Dark souls fan can read the fact that the legion of farron follows Artorias' EXAMPLE.
Favorite weapon in the game.
I find this weapon good against nubs who just hide behind shields. Cuz if you aren't good at parrying then the L 1 attacks just go right around shields. And it's hilarious when you parry them with a ugs.
Does not deal extra damage against Gael. It does against Midir though, making it an alternative for lightning weapons in this fight.
I guess I'm dumb for not realizing sooner, but you can parry practice against this with Hawkwood at the end of his quest. Just keep him alive though so you can continue practicing.
Buff the Fugs.
nobody is hindering you casting a buff on it...
tfw your brain so tangled up and squeezed you call a greatsword weeby.
Not weeby, but edgy.
tfw your brain so tangled up you call your cow of a mother a woman
Fun for PVP. Move set is all over the place and can be used to get around shields. Also stunlock. On the other hand it can be easily parried and damage is worst of all UGS - ☆゚.*・。゚CHALLENGE゚。・*.゚☆
Good for pwning noobs.
bippity boppity no anime on my property
Alright, listen up fake big boys. If you think you can use this weapon and pretend to be a big boy just so you can do garbage anime flips, the big boy brigade is on it's way. Being a big boy ain't about spinning around like a **** weeb, being a big boy is about standing firm, hard and tall. This things anime spins doesn't allow this. Ya know why? They ain't got no hyper armour! I can poise through this thing with a greatsword! So ditch this anime garbage and pick up a zweihander, or a great club, or a claymore, or a profaned greatsword, or THE greatsword, or whatever the hell you want, as long as it aint anime trash!
You should tell us how you really feel...
Thank you good father for spreading the word of souls Jesus giant dad will always appreciate strength build users

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 730.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I get that no therapist wants to deal with you, but we're not going to be your substitute. Consider silence.
Ya'll know this was a joke right? I couldn't care less what weapon you use in a video game...

The_Trickster_Loki

Souls: 30.00
Wiki Edits: 8
You died many times to the Abyss Watchers fight, didn't you?
hey, if I’m gonna die in PvP, at least let me die in style!

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 730.00
Wiki Edits: 3
"I was only pretending to be dumb", that old chestnut.
Anime trash.
Cool, now my rebuttal: It’s a game, let people do whatever they want.
See, I love Dark Souls, but it’s this **** community that I can’t stand.