Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Favorite weapon in the game.
I find this weapon good against nubs who just hide behind shields. Cuz if you aren't good at parrying then the L 1 attacks just go right around shields. And it's hilarious when you parry them with a ugs.
Does not deal extra damage against Gael. It does against Midir though, making it an alternative for lightning weapons in this fight.
I guess I'm dumb for not realizing sooner, but you can parry practice against this with Hawkwood at the end of his quest. Just keep him alive though so you can continue practicing.
and how about latency on pvp? reflex parrys is impossible on pvp you need to setup your parry in my opinion
Buff the Fugs.
nobody is hindering you casting a buff on it...
tfw your brain so tangled up and squeezed you call a greatsword weeby.
Not weeby, but edgy.
tfw your brain so tangled up you call your cow of a mother a woman
Fun for PVP. Move set is all over the place and can be used to get around shields. Also stunlock. On the other hand it can be easily parried and damage is worst of all UGS - ☆゚.*・。゚CHALLENGE゚。・*.゚☆
Good for pwning noobs.
bippity boppity no anime on my property
Sometimes I get this odd suspicion that a vast majority of aggressively vocal greatsword users have very, very tiny penises IRL. Case in point, comment directly below mine. "Put down this anime trash and pick up a BEEFY, MANLY weapon like mine". "Being a big boy is about standing firm, hard and tall"...dude, I think you might not have swords on your mind there... Also, this comment gets extra hilarious considering "THE greatsword" is ripped straight from Berserk, a...GASP...manga and anime series. In fact, all these trash-talking comments, not just on this weapon, but any other on this wiki, basically all boil down to: "I personally don't like this weapon, so how dare anyone have fun with it". I can understand criticizing a weapon's effectiveness for a given purpose (PVE or PVP, or meta, or what have you), but when your criticism stops at "it's anime trash", you're not being particularly constructive.
I Personally don’t like your mom, so how dare you be born from her, but nonetheless have a very nice day sir.

The_Trickster_Loki

Souls: 45.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Good*****.
first downvote and proud lol weeb
What's it like not knowing what jokes are?
"It was just a prank bro, no need to call my *** out bro"
Also by this***** logic, dark souls is anime trash since it's made by japanese devs
well I like my gs beeing agile as a snake then...(...)
Ahhh

A fun ultra greatsword
REJUVINATING

The_Trickster_Loki

Souls: 45.00
Wiki Edits: 11
"Joyous bunch really" -Hawkwood