Souls: 1,069.00
raw build ?
Virgor 30
Att 14
End 30
Str 18
Dex 14

Right hand :Raw dragon slayer axe
Ring: Ring of favor, Prisoner chain, chloranthy ring, Steel protection or life ring
spell: teas

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,714.01
At low sl, u can make lots of specialized builds. Kinda everything works, so just do what u please. Only rule is that the build has to be specialized in one or max 2 things so u cant invest in alot of stats at the same time or u will be average in everything instead of excell in oone thing.

I cap my low sl's mostly around sl 60.

some fun builds i use:

- Dex guy, 40 dex, rest in Vig and end. Str minimum stat for the dex weapon u gonna use.
- str guy, 60str rest in vig&end. If u need more stamina for your big str weapon lower str and invest more in end.
- Luck hollow guy, 35-45 luck, the rest in vig & end, minimum str/dex for your weapon of choice, use anri's and poison infused ghru dagger/ bleed infused bandit knife.

other toons u can do are low sl quality guy, pure faith spelcaster with 60 faith, Faith paladin melee that buffs his weapon with darkmoon blade/lightning blade, Defence guy with high vig/end/vit wearing fat armor wielding raw infused weapons at minimum str/dex, pure spelcaster sorcerer with 60int, the pyro with 35/35 int/faith (40/40 is too much for a low sl toon), and still lots of other ideas to exploit.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

Makimagister

Addicted
First Warden

Achtpuntzes wrote:At low sl, u can make lots of specialized builds. Kinda everything works, so just do what u please. Only rule is that the build has to be specialized in one or max 2 things so u cant invest in alot of stats at the same time or u will be average in everything instead of excell in oone thing.

I cap my low sl's mostly around sl 60.

some fun builds i use:

- Dex guy, 40 dex, rest in Vig and end. Str minimum stat for the dex weapon u gonna use.
- str guy, 60str rest in vig&end. If u need more stamina for your big str weapon lower str and invest more in end.
- Luck hollow guy, 35-45 luck, the rest in vig & end, minimum str/dex for your weapon of choice, use anri's and poison infused ghru dagger/ bleed infused bandit knife.

other toons u can do are low sl quality guy, pure faith spelcaster with 60 faith, Faith paladin melee that buffs his weapon with darkmoon blade/lightning blade, Defence guy with high vig/end/vit wearing fat armor wielding raw infused weapons at minimum str/dex, pure spelcaster sorcerer with 60int, the pyro with 35/35 int/faith (40/40 is too much for a low sl toon), and still lots of other ideas to exploit.

thanks for advice.
I have both virgo and End (30/34) or (40/34) until can survire after4-5 hit and another point maybe faith 40-60 by using chain of prisoner and lightning ring. The weapon might be raw dragon slayer axe /mace

However, low SL build with low str dex should use raw weapon only?

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Yeah.

Raw infusion increases damage but u loose all scaling. So, low str/dex need raw infusion, high dex only need sharp infusion, high str need heavy infusion, and both dex & str investment needs quality infusion.

At low sl dont bother with hollow infusion on a luck toon, the damage sucks. But Luck is still usable when using Anri's straight sword and poison and bleed infused stuff.

Elemental infusion on high Faith/Int kinda works, but in most cases it better to just spellbuff a raw/sharp or heavy infused weapon.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

oh, and REAL IMPORTANT:

your weapon upgrade must match with your sl. That means, lets say you make a sl 20 with +10 upgrade. Then your toon will be useless PvP because there are NO other people with that upgrade at that sl, because most people at sl 20 have +1 to +3 weap upgrade and u can be around +2 to +4 to be able to invade them.

Sl 60 i would advice +5 to +7 upgrade, sl80 i think +7 to +9 is ok.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

Makimagister

Addicted
First Warden

Achtpuntzes wrote:oh, and REAL IMPORTANT:

your weapon upgrade must match with your sl. That means, lets say you make a sl 20 with +10 upgrade. Then your toon will be useless PvP because there are NO other people with that upgrade at that sl, because most people at sl 20 have +1 to +3 weap upgrade and u can be around +2 to +4 to be able to invade them.

Current upgrade on my bag or all highest equipment I have in my character?

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 23,702.50
Wiki Edits: 21
Makimagister wrote:
Achtpuntzes wrote:oh, and REAL IMPORTANT:

Current upgrade on my bag or all highest equipment I have in my character?

The latter
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!