Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

these things dont just drop blood vials btw. i was running through this area with a level 2 eye rune, milkweed, and 20 arcane and the one near the well (not inside it) dropped a tempering blood gem(5) with like 19.5% increase physical dmg. granted, you can definitely get better ones from the chalice dungeons, but for those who dont have that kind of time its just some food for thought if you reeeeeeeeeeeeally need gems
Got lucky with a couple parries on the first one in the well, his buddy drops in, Shaman Blade our new visitor, they fight each other and both are at near-zero health. Shaman Blade wore off with both still alive and for a moment I'm confused cuz they're still attacking each other but doing no damage... dammit . Killed the one with the Rakuyo, grabbed it, and big boy with the anchor club still had like a pixel of health. I had distance, did a Moonlight sword beam attack... whiffed it... he does his leap charge and hammers me against a wall. Dead. But I got the sword lol so never have to see those fools again. Thank you Lady Maria.
Thanks, that entry helped a lot : The ones in the well can easily be cheesed from the ledge where the two winter lanterns are, just head down the ladder once to start the first one patrolling then head to the ledge and use the beast cutter for an easy rakuyo.

It works. Just lure the 1st one to the edge with throwing knives + monokel / binoculars. and then comes the allmighty beast cutter
Thanks, that entry helped a lot : The ones in the well can easily be cheesed from the ledge where the two winter lanterns are, just head down the ladder once to start the first one patrolling then head to the ledge and use the beast cutter for an easy rakuyo.

It works. Just lure the 1st one to the edge with throwing knives + monokel / binoculars. and then comes the allmighty beast cutter
All you have to do with these guys is drink a lead elixir (probably why you can find a lot in the fishing hamlet). If you know when to dodge you can beat these guys down without getting hit. I fought the well guys 10 times before I tried this. Lead elixir and the shaman blade had me take them both down in about two minutes. It was actually easy. Try it and you'll know what I mean.
Sorry I didn’t mean to diskike
Had a recurring glitch where hitting a shark with a Shaman Blade will result in the sharks attacking eachother but not damaging eachother. This has happened consisitently every time now, usually just kill them the old fashioned way instead. Pretty useless item.
It was a patch to prevent cheesing
If you climb up the ladder after aggro-ing them both, the patrolling one will trick you by going back to patrolling. Climb down the ladder again and you'll find that the other is hiding right out of sight, will snatch you off the ladder and swallow you.

FromSoft went all out making sure you couldn't cheese these guys, what with patching out Bone Blade effectiveness and all.

VVendettas

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I'm not sure why my information was expunged from this article. I made that addition originally in December 2016 (Revision 40). It was accurate. I spent a very long time making sure it was such (Health Pool, Echoes, Blood Gem Drops). Please do not remove this information again, as it is very helpful to know which Shark Giants to farm and how you plan to do so.
"Give Up" is apparently a valid strategy.
Page doesn't mention but augur of ebritas can initiate a backstab state. Plus clawmark runes and you'll make quick work of the shark dudes