Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Reading these comments about how much of a pain in the *** and "cheap" Brainsuckers are is a bit amusing. I've never had any issues with these enemies and cannot fathom why people hate them with such a burning passion.
Not everyone can be gud like you, you pretentious fruit.
dead *** lost 26 insight like a dumbass to them in upper cathedral ward
I feel like I'm having a brain aneurysm. I just lost 30 at the same damn place. ****!
"Be sure to keep in mind that this will make you die inside"
What does that mean?
it means you hate your life
started from 50 insight now we're here
I didn't realize just how difficult these puds can be until I played a non-arcane character. If you are arcane based and have your weapon rigged w/ fire or bolt gems these guys go down in a shot or two. Even the boss versions die in a couple of swats. But when I encountered them w/ a physical character... holy **** they can be tricky.

For those struggling w/ Upper Cathedral Ward, (esp those last two that are in sight of one another), you might try suicide running until you have the shortcut doors open. Once the doors are open, you can back stab all of them and farm the place for chunks from the wolves.

Also, beast roar works really well in those narrow hallways. Just blow them onto their backs and dice 'em up...
"It will then drain 2 Insight from them, inflicting high damage in the process. Be sure to keep in mind that this will make you die inside."

Yes
yes
To the guy who designed these things, I have one massage: Fu*cough*
Now back to gitting gud.
I thought it would be nice to see people saying that they all didn't like something, but hey, I hate 'em too, they're pretty annoying, creepy, and just a nuisance. But if you can't kill 'em or something, and they're too hard-

Welcome to bloodborne. Hope you get used to it.
NG+12 and still have issues from time to time, easiest method I've found especially for upper cathedral ward....blue elixir
"That **** wanna give me brain" lol brain sucker a thot for insight