Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

you know how miyazaki said in a old interview for the og ds1 saying like for e.g. blighttown dropping the fps were technical difficulties and at the time he wanted to do much more with the game itself like fixing bugs fps problems in blighttown, it seems that he wanted to do so but again at the time he was unable to do so. cause the remaster for this game is not entirely finished yet and yet ppl are **** on it unaware that its not out yet(now you might refute my argument with the fact how they were "unaware it was unfinished" well you are right... somewhat, but the main point I am trying to say is don't think bout hating something that looks "bad" or "not good enough" I mean to be fair you can criticize all you want but the problem with that, if something is not out yet then you should probably reconsider and try playing with a open mind maybe you will like maybe not.) cause miyzaki wanted to more I say give this remaster a slight chance cause its not finished yet and the only way for it to survive to summer of 2019 is to give it a chance and contact the ppl making it or going to Bandai's twitter and telling bout the stuff you want to see fixed and they might fix the thing you see as "flaw" or "bug" cause when miyzaki said "we will try to learn from our mistakes" in that old post before ds2 ds3 and bloodborne is still true to this day. maybe ds1 remaster might be that, that chance to fulfill the mistakes he made with all the fixes it gonna get and the later things it might get in other patches (that was not intentionally a patches joke at all) so pls give this remaster a small chance cause if it were a remake it would be totally different ok there is a difference between a remaster and remake.