Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

Marino.

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: -4,883.83
 ! Fexelea wrote:
Fextralife is not in charge of these servers, or the discord linked here. This post is allowed as a community initiative, we are not endorsing them. Use these servers at your own risk, we are not responsible for whatever information of you or your IP is gathered on external sites or sources.

Hello, Fextralife, it's been a while for me hasn't it?

You did not read wrong, the topic is true.
Through the work of Yuvi, Ymgve and others we have managed to get a private server for Demon's Souls going.

Everything is working the same exact way it did on the official server, I reckon it improved on them greatly even!
You can summon friends, be invaded and even the Old Monk fight works properly.

Upon starting the game you even get a little Info-box, telling you how many players are on each version at this very moment and where the players of your version are located.
More features are being worked on as we speak such as weekly changing World Tendencies.

In any case, here is what you need to do to get in on this, all you need to do is change these settings on your PS3.

You are able to connect to it by going to Settings>Network>Internet Connection Settings >Custom>Enter Manually and changing your Primary DNS to 73.27.147.158.

If you have trouble connecting to the server or anything else, feel free to join this discord server and ask.

I hope you can help this little community to grow and have fun in this old world again.

So yeah, that's that, later.
Last edited by Fexelea on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added a disclaimer so that people understand this is a community thing not a Fextra thing :)

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,317.00
This is the most awesome thing I ever heard of in gaming communities, if legit. How is it going? I like the changing World Tendencies concept.

Marino.

Compulsory Poster
Champion

We're still pretty small, but you can usually get a party going if you ask people to get on.
We posted stuff on Reddit too, so hopefully we get some more people.

But yes, the server is legit and everything's working!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 304,006.49
Bank: 8,113.71
Wiki Edits: 23592
It's great to see users gathering to fill in - hopefully we get some official news on a remaster soon.

@Marino. I edited the OP so that people don't misunderstand and think this is a Fextralife initiative. Hope everyone participating has fun!
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Marino.

Compulsory Poster
Champion

@Fexelea Sure.

@Sidney_Losstarot

Yeah, it works for all three versions of Demon's Souls, US, EU and Asia, sadly though these versions won't be able to interact with each other, even though they are all Demon's Souls they are essentially different games.