Anything without a home!

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,624.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Discord recap: Grom and Crams defeated the serpent, then Grom investigated a slate black illusion wall, and found a pit of mist.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

@Mr_Peer
@EldritchImagination
@Harbinger1997

I will be on discord most of the day today, if you feel like dropping by

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,302.50
Wiki Edits: 18
Got it. I won't be on until 8 or 9 though(that's 7 hours or so, cus school etc.)

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Taken from 4chan

"The Age of Fire has ended.
Darkness reigns supreme, the world corrupted and rotting beneath its foul touch.
Yet there are some who shall never feel its chill."
- unkown

Lightning flashes in the night, winds howling and tugging at your cloak, biting deep into your flesh with teeth of broken glass. You raise an arm, shielding your eyes, alien footsteps shrouded in the shriek of tempestuous gusts. Then, mist rushes in, biting with acidic cold, the stones cracking underfoot, your armor crumbling and flaking away like dust beneath careful brush. From the mire of wind and mist a figure becomes clear, a shadow wrought in the shape of a man, his eyes two coals that blaze with furious light, his fingers wreathed in seething vapor. His lips move, casting light and fog into the gloom; his words lost in the clamor. Then, he is upon you, lightning rippling along his arms, mist curling from his body.

He slashes, throwing your weapon out wide, his fist narrowly missing your heart as you twist aside, feeling its passing pull upon you, deadly force dissipating into the shadows. You are granted not a breath's respite as he surges in, hands blurred into long streaks of pewter and tar that smash against your upraised forearms, battering through your guard.

Your ancient heart races, terror rushing through your veins, and in desperation you throw yourself into that hailstorm of steel and mist, slamming your sword against his neck, watching in horror as it shatters like glass. He does not smile, does not wince, only fixes a dark stare upon you, his eyes boring into yours.

Then the frenetic world turns black, serene , and silent.
And all is calm...
Forevermore
----

The World is swathed in mist. It devours stone and flesh alike, creeping over towering mountains, pouring into hollow vale, consuming all and leaving naught but filthy, pitted crags behind. The Void has returned, its sickly tendrils hearkening to the call of a titan among men, a god among gods, a terrible foe like none the Ashen have seen: the Voidborn. He was once Ashen just as they were, yet one day something snapped. His Darksign bleached white, his amber pupils split in two and took on the color of day and night. And the Void's mist seethed from his mouth when he screamed.

----
Our heroes awake in a desolate Firelink Shrine; five figures no odder than some, far odder than most: Crams, a man whose blubbery folds weep tongues of fresh, creamy butter, Charles, a ridiculously (and dangerously) well endowed fellow whose immense... shall we say... 'anatomy' often drags about like a third leg. With them woke Tony, a plump mob boss (even though the mob doesn't really exist), Gei Ping Anneus, a thin reed of a man wielding magecraft and his slender rapier to deadly and rather interesting effect. Last of all is Grom, a barrel chested alcoholic who woke up here unsurprised. He usually binges so much that his mind gives up, so this wasn't really too abnormal for him.

Butters, Blubbers, Schlong, Penetrator, and Mead all explored the Shrine, finding the Firekeeper nailed against the wall with two coiled swords through her eyes. Charles made a crude joke, Crams wept, Grom wandered off, and Gei began telling a great tale so long most of his fellows mentally (and physically) checked out long before it was complete.

Charles finally touched the Keeper, muttering about how only he could penetrate her like that, then with a flash of mist and sour light she came back from the dead. They fought briefly until Crams ended it all with a mighty fist that bridged her mouth and rectum. He prefaced this with his signature cry, which came in intimate company with a geyser of freshly churned butter: "FULL-POWER-CRRRRAAAAAMMMM!"...
When they recovered from the mental trauma of that, the adventurers set out, finding an odd version of Iudex Gundyr, one whose body wept tongues of mist, whose eyes shone like burning oil, and whose voice was a terrible storm that stripped away their flesh.

Crams jumped up its *** as well.

----

Our stalwart weirdos pressed on, finding a small cave in which there lay two things: an oddly colored soapstone, and The Emerald Herald Shanalotte was nailed to the earth through palm, sole, and skull. Undoing these brought her back to the waking world, but alerted the Voidborn to their presence. The cave mouth collapsed, trapping our heroes inside, but Crams lowered his shoulder and smashed right through it.

They were free, Shanalotte was alive, and all rejoiced.

Then the Voidborn arrived. He came as a storm, a hurricane on a cloudless day, a seething gale of mist and fury that tore apart all except Tony, who was lucky enough to escape its reach. When his vision cleared, his friends were dead, erased from the world. He went hollow, and staggering to a nearby down, devoured dozens of helpless inhabitants until at last he went so mad as to be completely beyond waking. He lost his senses and turned to stone, becoming a gargoyle seated at the town's hem, devouring any who ventured near.

Meanwhile, the others were in fact not dead, merely transported to another realm by the soapstone, which Crams had cannily swiped across the sod in their last breaths of life. Here, all their hollowing was undone; Shanalotte's scars were washed away like the dust of hard days' travel. Even Gei found himself restored, healed beyond measure. His life was returned, his humanity thrust back into its empty cage.

They adventured in this new world for a time, happily drinking in the Sunlight as they wandered around between Shrines, filling chalices and entering their dungeons. All was well for a time, until the last dungeon was clear. Then Shanalotte screamed in their minds, her terror summoning them back to the primary Bonfire, where now there stood a humpbacked tower twisted and vile. They burst inside, but by this time Gei had already gone hollow for some reason or another.

Inside they found living statues and twisting, ever changing corridors. They cleared the first floor, then the next. By now Charles too had lost his mind, sinking to his knees at a statue's side and pleading with it to make love with him. Crams and Grom found a secret passage, a shortcut locked from their side which Crams fixed with a swift kick. They traveled even higher, and found a mist veiled door. Entering this placed them in a labyrinth of phantasmal halls in which lurked shadowy versions of themselves. Crams saw Anticrams, and merely waved amiably, befriending the thing at once. They made their way onward until they encountered the Looking Glass Knight, who informed them that the only way out, and up, toward Shanalotte, was to slay him. Crams wept, then set about fighting him.

And that is where we are.

I need more players, the others have hollowed and fallen, losing interest. Silly or serious matters not, only that you are interested. The Voidborn is a terrible foe, but the Ashen have triumphed over worse in their endless days. Join us, and together we shall rule the galaxy as DM and Player!

eremHaNeoN

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,407.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Oh, Tony is a stone gargoyle now who eats people who pass by? Interesting. I just went on Discord to write out my own series of things that happened to every character I was responsible for controlling. In my mind Tony just ran out in the desert with his mind lost as he cannot control the void powers pulling at him. Whereabouts unknown.

Gei Ping went hollow (or did he? did he even exist in the first place?) after the...incident with Lorian and Lothric. He attempted seppuku, then disappeared. Then a fellow similar replaced him, Goa Tse-kusu, if you remember. My idea was that he was there this WHOLE time, there never was a Gei Ping after that, everyone's memories had been altered. BUT there had been suggestion that an evil alternate reality Gei Ping may have either once existed or might still be out there, but that is uncertain. This idea wasn't too well-received, which saddened me, I liked it, wanted to roll with it. Goa would have continued but then I got lost as to what was happening. Everyone was getting level-up orbs from boss fights and I hadn't gotten any. Then there were power-ups to buy costing so many black orbs and so many chalices to scour I lost track.

I brought in a new character, Trevor, a world/dimension-traveling bounty hunter/Yharnamite retired from their version of the hunt (less "retired" more a deserter, as he got bored of hunting for whatever **** Wheelchairman wanted him to hunt for and so left using some teleportation device he stumbled upon, and so the Moon Presence is having Church and Choir madmen and insight-riddled clerics hunt HIM down). He's only there because he ended up in the Void World and found Gloomstrider Hawkes (remember him? am I the only one?) who hired him to track down and kill Tony, who is...who knows where. His attempts at finding him have proven fruitless so far. He gave a visit to Shanalotte, sitting by, asking if she knew anything, and if she did, to give a small beckoning bell attached to a business placard of his a ring to summon him in if she could remember anything. She just shrugged him off. So far Hawkes is angry that it's been so long and Tony is still not found, and Trevor had the gall to demand extra payment for the tedious job of running around an empty wasteland of a world. And that's where he is right now, in a wasteland hunting for someone he has not seen save for the damage he's caused in that town he visited, occasionally fending off the odd creature, hollow or Moon Presence-summoned madman, kin or beast of Byrgenwerth, Healing Church or Choir origin. He just recently got into the stupidest boss fight he's ever had to engage in (you can read on Discord).

Dunno how Tony turned to stone and into a gargoyle. I preferred him running around in a vast, empty space as his body and mind become twisted and torn asunder and is suffering, only devouring anyone he sees giving temporary reprieve, which gives him more power but more pain, and less ability to control himself. Trevor can go back and forth where he wants as he pleases. He's only in it for the money, but is getting sick of being hunted down by Yharnamites and the depressing black desert he's crawling through. He's thinking of demanding even more payment to keep going from Hawkes, even though Hawkes thinks of the masked, partially deaf and constantly monotone yelling hunter a buffoon who is less-than-capable of the job he's been assigned.

Right now I have two (sane) characters: Goa Tse-kusu, who is currently resigned from adventuring to cultivating a business selling shrooms of various magic-altered varieties. Trying to hunt down the black orbs and such...he's lived too long, found that stuff too tedious to embark upon, and is still feeling hurt by Shanalotte's dejection of him. He doesn't know what's been going on at all, too busy with the shroom merchant deal. Trevor, the bounty hunter, is after someone he still has not even seen with his own eyes, but seen many other things that have been trying to put a roadblock in his objectives and had to waste so much precious quicksilver and blood to dispatch them. He may either give the money back to Hawkes and quit this going-nowhere job to look for something else to do or demand more payment, he's not sure which.

I don't recall entirely what Goa's get-up was besides a sorcery glove (like a pyromancy flame, but for magic) and a platybelodon head codpiece for armor. I don't remember either the inventory or level layouts or what anything he had even did, or what my suggestions were about Goa's personal objectives and the suggestions that Gei Ping *may* exist/have existed in some form or another different from the one once known. He was after the Washing Pole, once Gei Ping's weapon, now a legendary piece guarded somewhere out there.

Trevor is basically a Bloodborne character who ended up in a different game altogether still using the same resources he had back home. His get-up I'd say is like Leonhard's, mask included, only the mask is white, and his outfit is black, with fewer metal bits on his get-up. He has severe hearing loss and speaks in a very loud, monotone manner. He gets by though using his gear and other senses to make out his surroundings so that nobody can sneak up on him. He carries a weapon that's like a big sculpture that lights on fire when he strikes the ground with it, a big bludgeon basically. He has a wheel-lock pistol as his side-arm/parrying gun, and has an old-fashioned hand cannon firing volleys of three explosive munitions at once, operated by lighting up a trigger on its handle.

I've let Tony go as a character I personally control, though I'd like to decide his ultimate fate if he has one. He's an NPC now to me but as a character I made I'd like to decide what happens to him. Goa may just be the shroom merchant on the surface since I don't have any of the info on hand of what I made for him. If asked nicely, he might consider seeking remedies for whatever ails and troubles certain characters are in if they are reversible in any way. As an adventurer, he may be done for good. Gei Ping...is he out there? Out for blood? Something else? Who knows...Trevor is the only one right now with any chance of helping anybody out, even though that is currently not his goal at the moment, and knows nothing about any of Tony's former associates whatsoever. He's become less and less dedicated to his assigned job though as the wasteland he wanders yields less and less except for the same void monsters and dimension-breaking Yharnamites to kill off. He's growing weary. He may be easier to convince now than before to help some others out, but really isn't in that business, normally. He'd need some strong convincing to turn him that direction. And also some reason why he'd end up in that direction in the first place. He'd also be going in completely blind, not knowing what the hell is going on. But of course, someone just jumps in for some people he's never met before in an area he's never been at, how would he know the rules or anything of what's happening? Well, just a passing thought that Trevor had for some reason and forgot about as he struggles to continue his tedious job of finding some fat bulbous monstrosity of great power to kill in an over-sized black desert killing stupid and annoying things...
Through Dark Souls of futures past. The speed runner longs to see. One boosts between a pair of binos. Parry Walk with Me.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 8,991.00
Wiki Edits: 703
How can I join? If I can join :P
What, still here?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,025.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30466
@thegourd - you have new members awaiting replies!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,173.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
We've kind of switched to Discord mostly. hang on, let me get the link
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,173.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Here ya go. Welcome to 4chan, Dark Souls Edition
https://discord.gg/cNfhqR
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 8,991.00
Wiki Edits: 703
It is expired. I will pm you my discord id to solve this matter more quickly.
What, still here?