Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

killed her quite easily, used chloranthy, dark quartz +3 and blossom shield, grand lance +5, light armor that went full dark resist with +5 smelter chest armor, she summoned 2 skeles in a row and killed them by chaos storm, i want full melee with some good rolls and she died before summoning the third ones.

CZsfPurplik

Souls: 50.00
Stop.... summoning.... Velstadt!!!
Bruh the further I read this wiki the more miss information I see... at first when I was a noob and took advice from this site thinking it had some credible knowledge I got *****ed multiple times. Do you guys EVER get elemental resistances right?? Like right here you say in the notes THE FIRST NOTE even that she’s second weakest to fire... then the note 3 says that she has fire and poison resistance. Please figure your***** out.
Does anyone notice that she’s not wearing anything on her chest?
Literally the worst boss in the game. Gimmicky hex dodging that drags down a miserable fight
She was super easy for me. But be carefull if velstadt gets summoned as not only is he hard but he can also kill you if he is in an attack animatiin as elana dies.
Lol. A lot of kids saying ds2 the easiest souls games never tried the DLC ini coc. They should try fight this boss summoning velstadt in company of champions.
Like most bosses in ds2 she doesn't really compare to bosses in ds2 and ds3 but damn is she still a huge pain. She is like the baseborn child of nashandra and the looking glass knight.