Comments made to our ESO Wiki

why can't i see corinthian at the aldmeri dominion bank how am I supposed to do that mission for an apartment ***** can anyone help I'm also a wood elf if that matter ( scoobysnack girl) at Gmail please help this is so frustrating
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,025.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30466
If you are on console, wait for the patch
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
lol
Can I store items inside chests inside my house so others can come in and take them or leave them?
Not right now, no.
Yes, now you can!
So are there any PROs to have a home, like some asked, can you store stuff? Can you rest to get some kind of special buff? Can you actually sit in chairs or lay in beds? Can you read the books that you've discovered in peace?

Can you craft at a fireplace or are there other crafting/dying benches? Like, can you have a stable guy in there to upgrade your horse or a maid/butler?

What are the REAL pros of having a "homestead"?
you can place crafting stations for black smithing, woodworking, clothing, provisioning, rune crafting, and potions. while also able to place your assistants in there to access bank from your home. also able to have set craft-able stations placed in there. lastly, you can get testing dummies to place in your home to test your build. i also have a trophy room from all the vet dungeons i have completed.
Yes, you can have an own library in any place you wish, all books found in game can be kept you the house (over 300 slots for all the books). I have such library in my medium home in Windhelm.
The REAL pros is to have something that is just yours and nobody's else in an mmo game, and a way to test your imagination by creating various cool things, like platforms, statues, ships, etc completely from scratch, or just a comfortable place which you can visit from time to time to make some adjustments after you have bought some items in luxury vendor :).
Can a player buy or make a SIMPLE chest to store their inventory items WITHOUT placing them in the BANK?
Yes, you can.
useless since you cant even store items and armors
Useless is your brain as you don't know how to use it. You can store items in chests once you place them in the house.
You must be new or dumb because you can place chests in your house to store stuff in. Useless sack of*****.
I just finished grinding quests for like a week and only now am I able to buy that bosmer medium home for 190k. The smaller homes are very reasonably priced for their size if you ask me, but there's a steep slope when you get to the bigger houses. 3 mil for a place I can't even store my nirnroot in? I don't think all the gold I've ever made in this game could add up to 3 bloody million and I've been playing on ps4 since launch. I think the bigger houses need to come way down on the price, because it seems you can't afford it unless you're the guildmaster of a prominent trading guild. Keep the price for the smaller houses, but at least bring the prices of those estates and manors below a million because the only people I know who could buy it are also the same people who drop hella cash on crowns every other week. If the manors all cost around maybe 550k and the large houses around a quarter million, I think that would keep the houses affordable while also making sure you grind for the view.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,025.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30466
The 3 million pricetag on large states is certainly steep. If you want to buy these, you MUST join a trading guild and sell motifs and materials or you won't make it.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Well... its like real life, the huge-ass villas are not for everybody.
After few months of eso+ you have enough crowns to buy a manor, so you don't need to play few years gathering 3 milions gold to have a large house. But you can have a smaller but still large area in Forsaken Stronghold which is for 1,3 mil. gold.
Where is Linchal Grand Manor?!? Even the PTS ones are listed but not the greatest house of all?
Linchal Grand Manor is located in Gold Coast just above North of Kvatch on the map. Sadly to say, this home is no longer for sale.
I was previewing Mathiisen Manor empty, then furnished. Once furnished, I heard music playing in the back of the house and went to investigate. The music was the normal lute music played in inns and was located in the hedge under the balcony. No player could be found. Having never purchased a furnished house, does the music come with this furnished house? I really have no desire to spend 7500 crowns to find out.
Wonder why they didn't make this meaningful like it was in Skyrim – ability to store as much crap as you want. Right now, it's meaningless.

In Skyrim, you can put your inventory in a chest. You can also place mannequins and dress them with rare armor you have found. You have glass display cases and racks that allow you to present rare weapons/items.

I won't waste my time in ESO on housing.
If you have to wonder about that, you are stupid.
The main money sink in ESO is item storage. I wonder how you can play it and not realize that.
The housing in ESO is more of a role playing thing then Skyrim. that's why in ESO there is Banks and extra inventory space. Skyrim does not have banks that's why you can store stuff in your house in Skyrim
Maybe its just me but anyone else get annoyed with everyone comparing Skyrim to ESO? Sure they are both Elder scrolls but they are completely different games with different features. Could they do what they did with Skyrim more then likely but will they unlikely but if they did it would more then likely be in small chunks like more DLC or other crown purchases.
I run into this problem a lot. ESO Is completely different to Skyrim. ESO is a MMORPG where as for Skyrim it isn't. Also Skyrim is not that good of a game Elder scrolls 3 Morrowind and Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion are way better than Skyrim.
Me personaly I think Skyrim beats all of the except ESO