Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Bezixx

Souls: 50.00
If you deal enough damage/poise, you can poisebreak him right when he enters phase 2, which prevents him from using its attacks, he also gets the same death animation as if you used Pestilent Mist. I've done it with Onyx Blade.
Irythyl weapons or Moonlights GS are the better choice thanks to his Fire, Lightning and Dark resistence. No need to make this fight harder than it already is.

Bezixx

Souls: 50.00
Imo the only difficulty about this fight is butterflies, most of Dragonslayer's attacks can be circled around.
Super Fun fight even if It is easy
I've been struggling a lot with this guy until I realised that you have to get up in his face and try to stay there and then It's a cakewalk
If you are having trouble with this butt head, apply some Pale Pine Resin. Actually increases your damage real well against this fella. I saw some speedrunners doing it and I tried it, works really well.
Grunbeld?
Perhaps this was the nameless king's armor before he dumped it?
Perhaps, but Nameless King uses a spear, not an axe.
How do you summon sirris for the boss fight? I can't find her sign anywhere even though I've done her quest line.
It's on the bottom of the steps to the left when facing the fog wall.
Have you tried being embered right?
You don't want to summon sirris you want to summon Eygon.
Does anyone else see a connection between the armor and the worm in the smoldering lake? The Pilgrim Butterflies look like something born of chaos, so in the worm. The worm uses lightning, as does the armor (I know, many people use lightning, but this ties in with my final point), the worm drops a miracle that was once used by a great dragonslayer. That armor and that miracle are the only two things associated with dragonslayers that isnt really known to be connected to Ornstein or the Nameless King. I know some people theorize that the worm is Solaire, but he was not a dragonslayer nor used that miracle (he used Sunlight Spear, not Stake).

It's not much to go on, I know, but there really isn't much to explain that armor.
No way can sandworms be from people who said that? The sandworms came from somewhere like a desert and where lightning is a theme... The armor is probably just nostalgically thrown in for us Orstien fans.
ture