Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

there are only 4 letters that a set doesnt start with; q, t, y, z
That, my good friend, is definitely the most useful information I found on this wiki.
FromSoft Plz nerf non-q, t, y, z armor! MAYBE MAKE MORE SUPER EDGY ARMOR THAT'S DEFINANTLY A GREAT SARCASTIC-I MEAN IDEA
(I'm sorry that wasn't even funny wasn't it
I'm upset that there are so few helmets with tassels.
It's a tradition for my chosen undead to wear a tasselled helmet.
ds1 was the helm of Artorias
ds2 was the heide knight iron mask
Try the Mirrah mask it has somewhat of a tassel
Doesn't Abyss Knight (artorias) helm still have a tassel? You are right though, it would have been absolutely amazing to get a tasseled lothric knight helm or something like it. I think I even heard Ornsteins armor got the plume, which is similar I guess
havel head, embraced armor, brass hands, and embraced leggings

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
What are you refering to with embraced armor/leggings? There isn't armor set with that name.
They're referring to the Armor of Favor set.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
I was thinking that but wanted to make sure.
I wish they would make an armor set similar to the fluted set in demon's souls
Perhaps you could try a mix of basic and lothric knight gear, i always liked the fluted set too, but the helmet was a little odd.
Good female armor: fire witch helm+ fire witch gauntlet+ dancer armor+ silver knight leggins
for muslim : jailer set + hevel`s glove or you ave to blo up yourself with the mesenary set.
May i ask why these are done in the most ugly area in the game?
I mean, Why road of sacrifices?

The lighting is good, also why do you care about the background?
I counted 34 sets that are reused from previous games, out of a total 77. Nice job on creativity, from.
You would probably be the first to ***** "WHERE'S MY ELITE KNIGHT SET?! FROM SO DUMB OMG" if they didn't include armor sets from previous games.
Jokes on you, I don't even use that armor set. You clearly misunderstood my statement. I didn't mean that reusing content is completely bad. A cameo or reference here and there is totally cool, but if you're going to rely on previous material for nearly half of the armors in the base game, that's kinda crossing the line in my opinion. I felt that DS3 had many chances to stretch its creative power and introduce all sorts of new, never-before-seen assets into the series, but fell short in several places. Not only armors, but things like equipment and locations. Despite how great I think the game is, I can't help but feel that from cut a lot of corners in the creative aspect. That isn't to say that the Ringed City DLC did a great job in this regard. New, original locations, amazing boss fights, and a slew of new items.
Props to you for responding like a reasonable person, previous reply was kind of an a**
If you're going for a fashion armor, I recommend filling EVERY SINGLE ARMOR SLOT. If any part of your body has no armor, you will take extra damage, which is very very bad.
If you must do it, I recommend using our crown to avoid extra head damage, master gloves for wrists, loincloth for legs, and masters for body. As little as you may care about defense, it is still extremely helpful to help you take a hit or two more.
Samurai: sages hat, nameless knight armour, fallen knight gauntlets, Alva leggings and a katana and glaive. PS un equip the glaive when not using look better
Any9ne got any info on the beat weight/poise ratio armor? And yes, poise is useful if you want to use heavy weapons.

relite25

Souls: 50.00
If poise actually worked, there is the Aristocrat's Mask, Faraam Armor, Gauntlets of Favor, and Gundyr's Leggings.
"Poise is useful"
BAHAHAHAHHA
poise affects hyperarmor so it is actually useful to have using larger & slower weapons so that you can take 2 hits from a faster weapon & not have your attacks interrupted - that being said vit often feels like a dump stat as it doesn't seem like it does much but it's important to note it does increase your phys damage absorptions & wearing heavy armor can really cut how much damage you take
i guess just put as much into vit as your comfortable with after having other stats leveled up, use str weapons w low dex requirements so you have free lvls to put in vit & wear the heaviest armor you can
if you want armour with a good poise to weight ratio i've noticed vilhelm's set is one of the best for that