Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does it work for bow coatings like power or blast "explosives"?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,081.50
Wiki Edits: 277
I doubt it because it specifies attacks and coatings aren't attacks.
It says "such as" and mentions sticky ammo. Might as well work with bow coatings... But i don't know either.
no it does not, as blast is a triggered effect and not an actual explosive attack
does this work with cluster?
Is there no artillery decoration!? That makes me sad...
I just found a slotable gem today, it's a level 1 gem and I've only found it off the rarity 7 crystal from an hr30+ investigation
They exist... heads up though droprate thats lower than attack jewel
There definitely are. Rarity 8 though
does it work for phial attacks w/ switch-axe?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,081.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Nope. Charge blade only.
yes
I went into the training area with to test this skill with charge blades. I can’t see any benefit.

I had one Artillery Charm I, Anja greaves with Artillery lv2, and three charge blades. One elemental (Jyura), one impact with blast (Zorah), and one non-elemental impact (Jagras).

I tried charged sword attacks as well as phial discharge attacks (circle attack, circle + triangle, for PS4).

I compared the damage numbers at Artillery I, Artillery III, and no Artillery skill.

I could not see any increased damage output. Am I missing something?
I just tried myself in the training area with the same results. Tried different charge blades and phial types with and without an artillery charm III and found no difference in damage on any of the attacks. Maybe the people giving you a thumbs down should explain what we're missing.
It boosts the non elemental super amped elemental discharge of the blade try the diablos tyranus. Should make quite a difference if you SAED spam
This is a gunlance skill in case you are new to the game