Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Ive never gotten the fires of hell bite deep quest at 8 star but its says im completed? Does this quest actually exist? If so how do I unlock it?
Yes it does but it pops out randomly explainig why most of the time it's not on your quest board :)
It doesn’t exist. Moreover it has no sense to exist...
I am missing the lots of 8 star quest, I am not sure why, Everything is completed, including all bountys ea... I am clueless,
Allright, I fixed it. I neeeded to have research levels of alot more at max. Iam not sure the amount of numbers, but I fianlly got the final 9 star quest thats available :)
I have completed the main story, but I'm missing a lot of sub quest, like "Up to your waist in the waste". How do I unlock it? I almost completed all the assigned quest, except for some arena quest and the black Diablos
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

Souls: 3,290.00
Wiki Edits: 439
Most 6 stars quests unlock when you find the monster in an high-rank expedition/quest, so for this one you need to find a Jyuratodus in HR Wildspire Waste.
how unlock 9 star A Light Upon the River's Gloom optional quest? all story and optinonal quests complete, 86 hunter rank.
playing game 180hours, but these are not yet open.
This a random quest that appears whenever it wants. It comes up at the right side of the screen in Astera and says 'Xeno'Jiva has appeared!' It lasts for two quests and if you complete it when it appears you have a second chance to complete it again.
How unlock the quest New World Sky, New World Flower?
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

I think you need to hunt different threat level 2 tempered monsters, don't know the precise number but need to be different
You must have hunted 7 unique tempered monsters that are threat level 2.
I bet 5lvl 2 temps an it didnt unlock untill hr50 watch the armor buyer for the pop
I’m missing 9 star quests, Zeno is the only 1 I have. iv done all quests, optional and assigned, researches the 15 monsters, what’s next?
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

The rank 9 quests should be triggered by tempered monster kills, killing a certain number of different ones unlock the quests, not sure of the specific requirements
Hunt (and kill, not capture) 5 different tempered HR 13+ monsters, 7 different HR 30+ monsters, and 5 elders.
did you talk to the right people?
This list is kind of off.. Doesn't even have Master of the Gale for 8 star
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

This quest disappears from the list once completed and I don't know how to get it again so, if you still have it, you could add the info yourself, would be much appreciated
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

I actually found the problem and added it, different name in different version of the game.
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

Added placeholder unlock conditions to 9* quests, until the pages are done
Special Arena: HR Odogaron was a 6* quest, not a 7*
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

Odogaron is a threat level 2 monster, which are all in ⭐7 quests, you can also see 3 quests with it as a target in this rank, none in ⭐6.
Pretty sure the list is right.
I got all of them done bot the 9 star. In regards to hunting tempered breasts, does it have to be exploration or will investigations work?
VIP

Noleen

Regular
Battle Tested

Cute Underwear

You can't find them in exploration, only their footprints and other traces, you use them to unlock investigations with tempered target. Can also just jump in someone else's quest.