Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SM) - International trade welcome!

Drayelya

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,009.00
Anyone have these or any item bankers that can, how does one say, bend the rules? Tired of farming them and that red dude only spawns once even in covenant of champions or whatever so I’m getting sick of it. PS4 Sotfs and PSN is drayelya if you do, many thanks.

Green__Eagle

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,064.00
I farmed for it for another guy on this forum (he hasn't checked in to get it yet), but I farmed the gold warrior under Tark for it. I had to join the Champions Club, but I got it.
My YouTube channel.
Follow Me @Green3Eagle, the Twitter thingy.

Drayelya

Addicted
First Warden

Green__Eagle wrote:I farmed for it for another guy on this forum (he hasn't checked in to get it yet), but I farmed the gold warrior under Tark for it. I had to join the Champions Club, but I got it.

Well as far as I know we can meet up and I can’t farm the bugger anymore, too tedious. If he won’t take it I will.

Drayelya

Addicted
First Warden

Drayelya wrote:
Green__Eagle wrote:I farmed for it for another guy on this forum (he hasn't checked in to get it yet), but I farmed the gold warrior under Tark for it. I had to join the Champions Club, but I got it.

Well as far as I know we can meet up and I can’t farm the bugger anymore, too tedious. If he won’t take it I will.

Ahh you’re on ps3 though aren’t you?

Drayelya

Addicted
First Warden

Well I guess it’s back to the grind. If anyone is able to help on PS4 I’d be deep in debt. Things a bugger to get.

Green__Eagle

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,064.00
I have a character on the PS4 that has the Red Lion Warrior Cape. Not the helmet. He's Soul Memory 3 million and ready for Journey 2 so he can be summoned anywhere. You're welcome to it, if you're in range.
My YouTube channel.
Follow Me @Green3Eagle, the Twitter thingy.