finally what masterworks to look out for?

PapaCharlie9

Revived
Savior

Souls: 417.00
Wiki Edits: 35

finally what masterworks to look out for?

Any Velvet. Hidden Blades FTW. Having a x4 Hidden Blades AND a x5 Hidden Blades should be your goal.

While you're grinding for those, other's that are worth considering at low level (most of these become irrelevant around level 20): heal on hit, guard on hit, poison, extra damage for each enemy within 8 meters, reduced stamina cost.

Well for me artificer is the most imbalanced class in the game, just makes ZERO fun.

As an archer you can always hook&tackle+leaping shot (repeat again and again with opp knocks)

same for bosses with focus ability (every boss will die in seconds).

Well i think that's not cool....

Without opp knocks it would be fun to play though.

PapaCharlie9

Revived
Savior

Souls: 417.00
Wiki Edits: 35

Well for me artificer is the most imbalanced class in the game, just makes ZERO fun.
As an archer you can always hook&tackle+leaping shot (repeat again and again with opp knocks)

I understand and even somewhat agree with the concept that an OP build eventually becomes boring, which isn't fun, but I have to tell you, before I got to the OP point, playing an Archer Artificer was giggle-inducing face-rolling fun.

When I killed the final Alpha Emissary boss in the Descent in about 5 seconds with three Hail of Arrows / Leaping Shot attacks, I knew I had crossed over into OP land. I stopped playing that character shortly after that -- though I may come back to finish JoH. That's still challenging, even for an OP build.

Gya

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 55.00

I stopped playing that character shortly after that -- though I may come back to finish JoH. That's still challenging, even for an OP build.

I suspect you'll be in for a disappointment... Unless you intentionally gimp yourself, enemies up to and including Gurd just roll over and die for you :(

Edit: Except for promoted poison spiders, of course. F*ck those guys. They're the Inquisition version of those giant chain and scythe snake men in DS3. Just... Ugh.

Powerplaying ruins the fun: just remove sigils, fade-touched stuff, add in some random (but still useful) abilities, and enjoy your stay. Or you can drop the whole Dragon Age series, as from the very beginning (strongest classes in Origins are autoattacking bots) you break the game when min-maxing.

I'm gonna start a qunari male artificer now.

I will skip opportunity knocks because it's just broken.

I still got some nice things like elemental mines, crit passive and good focus ability.

This will be a lot more fun, than spamming leaping shot whole day :)

Why not playing with friendly fire on? That's always been the true difficulty checkpoint in Dragon Age. No friendly fire? Easy mode.

thank you so much for posting this build. i have always wonder if there is nuke build in dragon age inquisition, because for my first character i went for champion. despite the fact that under most circumstances, champion is almost invincible, however champion lack dps, and thus takes an eternity to kill bosses and late game enemies.

also, for late game bosses, champion can still be killed especially on nightmare difficulty.

for my second character, i went for the artificer build, and i was having a blast, i could kill stuffs so quickly, and can pump out so much dmg in a short period of time. and never again i was scared of boss fights.

i play computer games to relax, and playing as the artificer killing so many enemies at the same time is the greatest pleasure.