yeah.  it's too bad this new weapon type wasn't available from the beginning.

fortunately, I'm restarting my Knight Enchanter, so hopefully I can obtain this weapon.

would be nice if there are other sword staves to find.  would love a 1h longsword version.

Dabrikishaw

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 94.00

yeah.  it's too bad this new weapon type wasn't available from the beginning.

fortunately, I'm restarting my Knight Enchanter, so hopefully I can obtain this weapon.

would be nice if there are other sword staves to find.  would love a 1h longsword version.

Funny you should mention that, there is a longsword version of what the Blade of Tidarion does but it's only for warriors.

Oh, so there's a longsword that has an elemental blade but it's only for warriors??

:(

what's the name of that sword?

and I really hope this Tidarion blade isn't some kind of bug, where it's really a greatsword meant for warriors, but because of the bug, mages can equip it and thus it can be patched out later on.

Oh, so there's a longsword that has an elemental blade but it's only for warriors??

:(

what's the name of that sword?

and I really hope this Tidarion blade isn't some kind of bug, where it's really a greatsword meant for warriors, but because of the bug, mages can equip it and thus it can be patched out later on.

It's called "Brand." http://forum.bioware...ics/?p=19669840

^^ Thanks!

too bad it's Warrior only.  :(

Can you only get that in Trespasser or in the main game as well?

Can anyone confirm if the Tidarion blade is indeed classified as a staff and thus Mage only?

I wonder if Warriors can wield it as a 2h greatsword.

Yes the blade is mage only.