Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

In my observation, what makes me look fat in this armor is the flat shoulder fur and rounder abdomen. In the DS 2 version, you have fluffier fur, making your shoulder look broader. The breastplate also looks like 2 overlapping pieces of armor which give you a hour glass figure. Stupid sexy Faraam. In this version however, the breastplate has a rounder belly and the fur is lackluster giving you an "O" shape rather than the "V" shape from DS2. Maybe From is actually trying to make Faraam knights look burly for lore reasons as I still think my character looks a bit "fat" with a slim build. What I did was to lower the waist slider (character creation->build details) as much as possible. It will look a bit weird on other armors, but you can have infinite appearance changes anyway.
You know what I think? Your just fat.
DS2 version looks sexier. DS3 version has a better color palette that doesn't look like plastic. Why can't I have both things at once?!
for all those knights out there: Equipping the Faraam helm instead of the elite knight helm increases your badass stat by 10-20 points, depending on what armor you are wearing
Faraam Helm, Wolf Knight Armor, Wolf Knight Gauntlets, and Fire Witch Leggins. Coolest looking armor imo. It's my go to. So aesthetically pleasing.
In DS2 I combined this helm with the Alva Set. To my dismay the metals of the sets weren't the same color for...some reason? This was changed in DS3, as less armors look like plastic. Needless to say I am a very happy gamer now.
It's kinda disappointing that you can get this badass armor so late in the game just like is DS II -_-
This is why I always have a friend drop me the full set on my 'Jack Of All Trades' build. XD I occasionally rock it on a Faith build as well. It's not OP either so it's not even cheating.
right after I just started ng+ *sighs* goddamnit
Actually you can get it before vordt :v
Not before Vordt because the grand archives is locked until you defeat 3 lords of cinder.
"There is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to the possibility that Faraam is the true identity of the Nameless King."

C I T A T I O N N E E D E D
Have you tried looking at the helmet?
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/7xgf2k/the_nameless_king_is_no_longer_nameless/
Really nice outfit achieved by wearing this set except with the wolf knight chestpiece replacing the dream armor
Is it just me or did the Faraam armour look a lot better in DSII. Its still good but i hate how you can see your neck as well i know its not as bad as the Black Knight armour but still
Faraam helmet + wolf knight armor and gauntlets + iron leggings = godly and no neck
Nameless is the first son of Gwyn demoted after his alliance with the Archdragons. But don't quote me on that.
We can't, you're anonymous o_o
It would be cool if, when you wear this armor in front of Nameless King, he would act like fume knight seeing Velstadt and be more aggressive or something. Just a thought.
The reason for Raime's reaction to Velstadt's helm is because they were rivals, you're obviously not Velstadt, but owning his helm proves you've killed him. Not all rivalries are ones that wish for the other's death, and in Raime's case, it seems more likely that he just wanted to prove himself stronger. There *could* be emotions of anger upon the realization of his rival's death upon seeing you, but if nothing else, it proves to him that you did what he could not, and that he should take you seriously.

A similar situation would require something like a fight with Gwyn and wearing his crown to the fight, not the armor of some worshipers whom he'd have no reason to want to kill.
kys?