Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

boss soul weapons are overated
lightning great club for days
Pricillas Life hunt scyth will destroy anything in its path even bosses get hit hard with this *****
Honestly the life hunt and chaos blade are probably interchangeable because if your using one of them you should already have a build that is specified around that weapon.....but the scyth looks so much cooler
***** you dumb idiots i click see hammers to make smoughs hammer i see morning star is there so i spend all my***** on it to make it but i cant cuz morning star doesnt have strike ty you *****s
Goooooood. I can feel your anger. Let the hate flow through you!
I used morning star and i could make smoughs hammer
Morning star worked for me so I'm not sure where you're coming from
I used the morning star since it was my only hammer/greathammer, worked completely fine. Are you sure it's +10 and you killed Smough last? Also maybe tone down the hate a tad bit.
And if you look here ladies and gentlemen, you will see the wild casual in its natural habitat. notice its unnessary use of profanity and excessive saltiness that is the trademark of its species.
You need to use a great hammer
Did you try turning it off and turning it back on again?
This guy probably has ornsteins soul and doesn't even know you only get the soul of the last one killed. If he spent all his mats for it he prob doesn't have the str req anyway
Don't use the titanite Catch Pole for the Lifehunt Scythe as it only goes to +5 and can't be used for merging.
Just get a black night's sword FourHead
Shvorteen teen
"2. Upgrade the weapon further to +10 using Large titanite Shards. To do this you must first give the Large Ember (found in The Depths) to Andre or another suitable blacksmith such as the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo."
The Giant Blacksmith doesn't take the Large Ember, only Andre does.

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 495.00
Wiki Edits: 106
Fixed
>:T what wrong not Halberds , great scythe is lifehunt scythe!!! heyy fextralife
What does this comment mean? Not even scholars from the future can comprehend it's complexity
what is this guy's English
The legend never dies
teh only weapon that matters