Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Just saying it takes F****** ages to farm pale tongues
Um, Not at all. I had 60 in the first 2 weeks the game was out. Of course, if you're a suckish tryhI'm, it might take a while. No judgements
Does anyone know where these appear in the inventory? I know I have picked up at least two of these and have just now looked up what they're for, but I can't find them in my inventory at all.
Found in the tools section... just looks like a tongue
A pain to get these on Xbox, basically the only way to get them is to farm darkwraiths unless you enjoy getting ganked every time you try to invade. The only times I've been in non-gank PvP situations is the few times I've been summoned near the Pontiff bonfire through soapstone and a couple of times I've been invaded myself. I personally wish I'd get invaded a lot more, as it'd give me more chance to get PvP experience outside of getting either ganked or having no hope in dueling someone who already has plenty of PvP experience.
After having earned the Obscuring Ring once in NG, I attempted to earn a second copy in NG+; however, upon delivering to Rosaria the required 10 Pale Tongues, I did NOT receive a second Obscuring Ring. Is it impossible to earn more than one Obscuring Ring per character? I mean, legitimately--not through trade with other players. Thanks!
No because your covenant status continues through each NG