Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

You can still do covenant stuff when she's dead.
So what do you get for reviving her apart from the bonfire?
Dumb theory ahead: what if Rosaria is the former Queen of Lothric?

1. The Queen was considered to be like the goddess of fertility, Gwynevere; Rosaria is a goddess of rebirth, and her soul unlocks a miracle of Gwynevere
2. The Queen's "holy maiden," Gertrude, was a conduit for Angels; if one examines closely, the Man-Grubs appear quite similar to the larval beings "commanding" the Angels in the Dreg Heap (are Man-Grubs pupating Angels? or are they merely Apostles?)
3. Angelic Faith seems to play a crucial role in Lothric and its surrounding geography, and it's possible that Sulyvahn, Aldrich, and the Deacons of the Deep have some fascination with the beings, judging by certain statues and design details and similarities to the "Pilgrim Butterflies," also seemingly connected to the Angels
4. The Queen apparently went mad after the birth of Ocelotte and "quietly disappeared;" Rosaria also had an issue with childbirth, when her firstborn broke her heart by "stealing her tongue" (Lorian?)

Alright, it's kinda dumb, but it's a fun idea to toss around.
Wait, I got more: apparently, Rosaria was only "deemed a goddess" by Klimt, meaning she might not actually be one at all, but just some powerful sorceress, similarly to how the Queen was likened to Gwynevere.
Yeah, IMO they are the same person or very closely related.
The cemetery outside deacon's cathedral with the ressucitating zombies seems a failed attempt to replicate the ashen cemetery.
I think the man grub are the pilgrims who failed becoming angels, and so rebirthed to try again. But they did it too much, and became man grub. When you've already rebirthed 5 time, if you try again it says something like "if you rebirth one more time, you'll become a man grub"
I think the pilgrims buterfly are the rotten version of the Angels, maybe the firsts angels of Lothric that made the faith in angel born in the kingdom.
Fap. Fap. Fap.
What is the thing she caresses?
A man-grub. The things outside of her bedchamber.

liliane_of_londor

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Just tested on XB1 and the infinite respec glitch still works.
After having earned the Obscuring Ring once in NG, I attempted to earn a second copy in NG+; however, upon delivering to Rosaria the required 10 Pale Tongues, I did NOT receive a second Obscuring Ring. Is it impossible to earn more than one Obscuring Ring per character? I mean, legitimately--not through trade with other players. Thanks!
when you give Rosaria 10 pale tongues in your NG playthrough and then rank up, then you go to NG+, it doesnt make your covenant rank become 0 again, it's stil rank 1 on your NG+ playthrough
When you respec do you get all your souls back that you put into stats? Or are they gone forever?
They're gone forever.
You get your souls back
It doesn't refund souls. It just lets you reallocate stat points.
So can you be 'reborn' without making Sirris hostile? Or do you have to choose?
Being reborn or relocating stats is fine, but giving any to rank up will make her hostile .

Aomizuan

Souls: 50.00
Rosaria is Gwynevere's daughter
Need a spell check on the page. Give me correctly spelt information darnit!