Anything without a home!

WyrmHero

Crystal Cave
Lord of the Fallen

Souls: 12,270.00
Bank: 14,327.00
Wiki Edits: 82
Hi everyone, just following up with you guys after hurricane Maria hit PR. Got power a month ago and finally full 4G network on my phone. Still no cable internet here (after finally making the upgrade to cable and started playing Destiny 2). So what did I miss!? Myself, I bought a bunch of 4K movies since my faithful PS3 died and Netflix is pretty limited, so I made the jump to Xbox (never say you won't be buying one! Hahahah). Wish you all happy holidays.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 213.00
Bank: 5,683.00
Wiki Edits: 5
WyrmHero wrote:Hi everyone, just following up with you guys after hurricane Maria hit PR. Got power a month ago and finally full 4G network on my phone. Still no cable internet here (after finally making the upgrade to cable and started playing Destiny 2). So what did I miss!? Myself, I bought a bunch of 4K movies since my faithful PS3 died and Netflix is pretty limited, so I made the jump to Xbox (never say you won't be buying one! Hahahah). Wish you all happy holidays.

dks3 = ded game. spooky from ninja game up next?

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
Welcome back. Microsoft and Google have been very creepy of late, so I think I'll be keeping as far from their products and services as I can.

Not much going on here, just the usual lull between games. There's a 30-second teaser from From Software, tagline is "Shadows Die Twice". Popular theories are that it's a Bloodborne sequel, Tenchu sequel, new IP altogether, etc. My guess is that whatever it is, it'll feel awfully similar to Souls in gameplay, but I'm putting most of my money on Tenchu.

Happy holidays to you as well, of course.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 305,564.49
Bank: 8,194.71
Wiki Edits: 23830
Just saw this. Nice to hear from you and hoping that you're doing well despite the many circumstances!
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,386.50
Hopefully things are going even better, 2 weeks after you posted this. Especially for the holidays.