Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

.?.???
No, it can be any trait, but the rewards are semi-out of date. There's rumour about a shield now as well.
One of my friends got a Master weapon with Training.
What does it mean to say these are researchable? Can you learn to make them yourself then?
Could have sworn there was a maelstrom shield? Guess not.
There is a maelstrom shield. It only has a tri stat enchantment (Magic, Stamina and Health). It is one of the worst rewards...
No, researchable just means that you can consume the item to research the trait on it. For example, the "Weighted" trait on these weapons.
Could have sworn there was a maelstrom shield? Guess not.
There is a maelstrom shield. It only has a tri stat enchantment (Magic, Stamina and Health). It is one of the worst rewards...
Oh the Power Sigil only gives Weapon Damage? Picked it up this whole time thinking it gave Spell too lol
WHAT?!
I did that too! :D
Gay as ***** that you need the dlc to get the most powerful master weapons in the game , thanks zeni?
You are dumb as ***** if you dont know expansions give better stuff in mmos.... duh
As non-dlc user you can win Master Weapons from free DSA content. So don't complain :).
Can you get maelstrom weapons from normal maelstrom runs?
Will a lot of champion points in the thief improve the odds of getting the maelstrom weapons from any chest?
Nope must be on vet. Because "these weapons are greatly over powered so lets make them impossoble to get". Solo trial on vet once everything gets nerfed when Morrowind comes out thats gonna cause them to lose lot of players because there should be a small chance to get these weapons on normal because vet solo trial is dumb but hey more power to zos because its their game going down the drain
Lol the other guy who replied is salty this game doesn't cater to bad plays. Bet he plays games on eqsy
Whining about good gear being hard to get? God damn people are lazy, get good or stick with your bad gear like a bad player
Can i find maelstrom staff or is it only flame and restoration
I think it is only flame and restoration
It's both flame, ice, lightning, and resto
Maelstrom arena is *****in dumb! I googled several different guides and they turned out to be bull*****! you have to be wearing bis gold gear to farm this content for bis weapons! waste of *****in time and gold to get different gears sets to run this on just to *****in fail! another *****in thing in the game that caters to the elite gamers!
Don't be so upset just because you suck.
wanna play casual games? play wow dunno
***** Maestrom Arena!!