Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

If anyone want to safe me time and just drop a few wepons i missed, pls text me PSN: Trust_in_Dust
PS3?

ElCorredor98

Souls: 50.00
would someone drop the Channeler's Trident i would be really pleased and will give game key in exchange
please also add that the weapons cannot be upgraded as the system normally (or at least for me) wont recognize any weapon that is upgraded.
If anyone could help me with this I would be so grateful and would be willing to help with the remaster, PSN: Squatting_Tramp
I had a friend help me out I got the trophy last night! :) Now to get all the spells.
If someone wants to help me with this please add me on Steam: TomyFlu

Tajaz11

what do you need help with, bud?
I got all the weapons and trophy so now I’m taking a break. If you guys want my rare weapons feel free to reply PS3 only
That'd be awesome!
PM me on psn?
Johnny_evil2101

juter4397

THIRTEENTHMONKEY I'd appreciate some of those
hello! it would be super great if you help! psn alessanje
I Followed this list checking it every so often but sadly did not get the achievement until i looked at other sources and noticed that that the Gravelord Sword from Gravelord Servant covenant is needed for this achievement aside from that this list is 10/10

SilverKnightDragon

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
I can confirm that the Grave lord Great sword is needed for the achievement
does anyone have the Channeler's Trident? its the only one i need
Yes but it takes some time. Need 410 item discovery and a decent weapon your comfortable with. Head over to the dukes archive's and start farming those channelers

SilverKnightDragon

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
it took me 189 runs at 350 item discovery, i used the bass cannon to one shot them. make sure the stair are rotated so you can reach both channelelrs then run from the warpable bonfire up the stairs, kill only the melee crystal hollows, take out channeller as quickly as possible once they notice you.
I've been trying off and on again trying to get this achievement for the past 4 years D; Someone please help me ill be eternally grateful Steam: Killtastic