Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

They are reffered to as fire witches in game
The trolls erased the Boreal Immolator page to make this one. I suppose we should just be glad they didn't name it the Burning Steakwich.
I agree. Burning stake? Did they even play the ***** game? XD The entire set other than the weapon is the Fire Witch set. Not once in the game is Burning Stake used.
Burning Steakwich actually sounds pretty good.
Why is this still calling burning stake?
It is a stake that burns
Mhh, i have never encountered this enemy, a Pepe licking his own*****with a guys face taped to his ***.
Facing 2 Pontiff Knights with this a-hole in the back is cheap af. It's doable, but it's cheap with its fire column that can hit you from anywhere at any distance from underneath you while you're fighting something. Their grab is also not really telegraphed as even being an attack at all. Poorly designed enemy. As long as you avoid their grab, they're really easy to 1v1. They're just cheap.
Yeah. I mean you can take them out stealthily without much trouble, but if you aggro them from the front it's not a fun encounter.
This is quite clearly a Fire Witch

heart3ele

Casual
Convict

Souls: 64.00
Wiki Edits: 2
I changed the Page to make it the Fire Witch, but I don't know how to change the page name, sorry guys