Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

is she even usefull? she dropped some pretty nice stuff when I dropped it infront of her face in the dialogue option
I killed her. I mean come on, She sacrificed a whole village just to please Braccus.
Lol, morals aside, she is pretty useful when you need to recharge your purging wand.
More than just one, according to the necromancers.
Gratiana? Yes.
Honestly, she spent like 2000 years making up for what she did. I was okay with giving her the jar.
But she didn't do anything.
well i found the cave with the souls before i found her broke the vase and then wondered why the ***** she was dead before i got there XD
called me an insolent pup, dropped the jar.
I didn't find her jar until after I did the fight at the abandoned camp- now she is gone. Oh well.
I consumed her soul.
She burned down villages and mass-murdered men, women and children laughing, for this Source thingy with which he helped Rexx to power. If it wasn't for her, maybe Rexx couldn't have done half of what he did. Anyway, later she somehow becomes undead, turns a "priestess" (fast forward a couple of centuries to the present) and when the jars are mentioned, she hurries you to retrieve them (more the merrier) but forgets to mention that she's Braccus Rexx's undead wife who just wants her soul back, then (after her jar is retrieved) if you *dare* to ask why her name's on it, or why she's impatient, she flips, drops the act and calls you names. Some priestess she is, and by the way, how does worshipping a stone head for centuries help anybody? How's that atonement? Nope, she definitely does not regret her crimes, only its outcome. And if you drop the jar in front of her, she's like "nononono" before dying, unlike the necromancers or Withermore(?) who wanted nothing but an end to their unlife of suffering, which implies she wants keep living her unlife or maybe get back her not rotting body with her soul inside, but that makes me wonder just what the hell she's still planning. Regardless...if you drop it, you release her soul, it's afterlife for her, she might just be happier there. How's that punishment, bro?
But even leaving the jar in that armory or keeping it, she might just get bored of this priestess act and gets back to killing for fun.

I wish I knew exactly what happens if you consume her soul. I did that right in front of her, seemed like the best option. Wasn't all that satisfying tho, no extra conversations or anything, but after all she pulled, I wouldn't let her enjoy anything. Also wish there was a more punishing option, but oh well.