Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

MY TUMBLEBUFF. MY HOMEWARD BOSS INVASIONS. MY INFITE REBIRTHS.

M Y P E S T I L E N T M E R C U R Y
Were all these glitches patched?
hope so. As much fun as it was to tumblebuff weapon should be allowed to be buffed, it's a loophole glitch that could harm the game code-wise. Not sure how harmful it could have been, but it would be great to get rid of tumblebuff. Never heard of people invading mid-boss fight coming up again though. I mostly just PVP at Firelink lol
If way of the white had more phantom range on its sides that would be great it should be splitting air but u can avoid it like a throwing knife
Any patches for offline invaders? It seems that at some point, you can't be invaded by red phantoms, including NPCs.

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 102.00
Wiki Edits: 7
You have to be online on steam. Playing the game offline is still good, you will still get the scripted npc invasions, but your steam must be set on online mode ;)
my game currently does not allow me to use the touchpad, no gestures, no dragon peak. its only happening in dark souls 3, as bloodborne, minecraft, and rocket league all use the touchpad fine. ive tried using a seperate controller and everything

iota-09

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 75.00
any idea when/if there'll be another patch?

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

I'd like to know too...
never

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

So the august patch is gonna be the last one? (hoping so)
@Zethras why does mercurial mist still wipe out knights? b/c spellcasters are borken kiddo
Have just tried to replay DS3 again, but now find that the entrance to the Grand Library does not contain the corpse or other pickups with the key to get through the main door? Worked fine up until this last few months? Tried twice, new games, different characters, no key. Same old DVD. Think a new update corrupted something??? Anyone else encountered this? Any fixes or thoughts??l