Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

A good ring to wear if you're a friendly summon, is to wear the Untrue Dark Ring, so the Boss (online player) doesn't know who the host is and doesn't immediately target the real host. (Unless he guess right hehe)
Or, you know, reads the name the game tells him is the host on entry into the world. Or looks for the cinders on the host character signifying they are embered, unless the host decided to burn a ring slot on the same ring.
Halflight have absurd recovery time, almost at the same level as friede.
Sometimes, he can counter and even do the weapon art of frayed blade in the middle of my combos at him.
The guardian is very easy but Halflight is plain annoying with his attacks coming out of nowhere.
You guys have any idea what weapon can do a better job for him?
Im usually using straight swords btw, Thanks in advance.
I have a bleed build (str-dex-luck) with Hollowed Warden Twinblades and Carthus Rouge consumables. I fell Halflight in a single combo on my second attempt where I just went all-in (failed miserably the first attempt by being overly defensive). Fight lasted 4 seconds.
A pike will ***** him up. It has enough reach that he can't even attack that well
I beat Half Light down with a claymore, first try. I didn't see the absurd recovery time you are describing
For clarification, Halflight is a male. You can look at his chest and compare it to the male and female character's model. Its the male's model. Not to mention his garb also reveals the gender: Antiquated Plain Set
The souls cost to revive Judicator Argo and respawn the boss is your character level x 500.
guess this fool can be used to farm for Spear's covenant itens. Don't know why someone would do that tho, the itens are online only

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
He can also be farmed for huge amount of souls in ng+ and higher. With symbol of avarice, shield of want and cssr+3 on ng++ I got bit over 400000 souls per run. Reviving him on that character (sl 135) costs 67500 souls which means about 340000 souls of profit for a fight that took less than a minute in most cases. After 29 fight I had collected over 9.8 million souls.
strat for pyro, just kite him while casting GCFO or CBV (recommend CBV over GCFO due to boss dodging and not staying in place for the lava to hit him), stay just far enough away you don't get hit by the dark pillars but close enough he doesn't pull out the bow and the only thing you will really need to do is dodge/block the homing spearheads that act like affinity/homing orb spells as at that range the rising spears wont hit you unless you let them, focus on the 2 Church Guardians when they appear as with bleed inflicting weapons and AoE healing skills (i.e. heals both the guardian AND the boss while simultaneously damaging you if you are too close) make them a much bigger threat than the boss himself...in offline mode anyways
Boss is incredibly easy with a bleed build (str-dex-luck). I use Hollowed Warden Twinblades with Carthus Rouge consumables. I fell Halflight in a single combo (L1 L2 R2) on my second attempt where I just went all-in (failed miserably the first attempt by being overly defensive). Fight lasted 4 seconds.
of course you oneshot him, gtfo m8

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
He can also be farmed for huge amount of souls in ng+ and higher. With symbol of avarice, shield of want and cssr+3 on ng++ I got bit over 400000 souls per run. Reviving him on that character (sl 135) costs 67500 souls which means about 340000 souls of profit for a fight that took less than a minute in most cases. After 29 fight I had collected over 9.8 million souls.
Player bosses get a limit of 3 ashen estus flasks
I have had 5 before

Darkdrift

Souls: 3.00
Wiki Edits: 6
So is this a guy, girl, trap or reverse trap? All my friends think I'm gay after Dark sun Gwyndolin and I don't want to go through that again.
It only makes you gay if fap over it
" Fear not the Trap my friend, and let the Feast Begin "
He's a guy with girly hair and clothes. -Mikko
No real gay dude would want Gwyndolin, he looks like a chick.

Not me, anyway.
I love that the one commenter's biggest problem with Gwyndolin is that he looks too much like a chick and not that he has 20 snakes instead of a ****. To each 5heir own I gueas.