Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

If you go over the broken railway just after getting to the second level, you can find a hidden eternal oblisk, inside the wooden shack. It only does something if you have source points. Dont know what it does yet though, something about eternal armor.
It gives a recipe for Eternal Armour
gives a schematic for armor of eternals
Ryker is lvl 13 and gives lvl 12 rewards. And yet, to get tablet, you have to kill a lvl 15 boss. Makes no sense.
You don't have to open the Sarcophagus to get the tablet.
He's probably balanced that way so you can choose to confront him and fight him before doing the whole blackpits quest for him. If you explore his house a bit when you first get there, you find some notes and journals indicating that he's one of the people hunting godwoken and isn't trustworthy.
Anyone know how to unlock the door in Ryker's underground chamber?
On the big room where you fight Ryker, there's a lever by the mirror. Not sure if you need high wits to find it or it's always there.
This is one of my main gripes with the game. It is EXTREMELY rare to get anything useful from any quest or any chest after defeating any difficult opponent. I just ended up resorting to stealing from every vendor to satisfy my needs because eventually everything becomes so expensive and you don't get enough loot/gold to pay for everything, at least on Tactician Mode. So at least there's that, lol.
There's a lever near the mirror where Ryker was
So Ryker want the schematic of Swornbreaker so he can be free from the Black Ring but also gives you the schematic of Swornbreaker to you if you complete his quest? What?
After I kill Ryker, this quest only completes when I kill his cat and dog upstairs. Odd.
I didn't have any Quartermistress Anna where she's supposed to be (At the entrance of the mines), where could she be exactly if not there ? Inside the mines ? Or did I kill her some place else ? Can she be outside somewhere else ?
strange, my run through had no Quartermistress Anna.
Im so confused, how can you get Source Vampirism before doing this quest? Ryker won't teach you until you get the tablet?
In order to get the source vampirism skill you have to perform the ritual with Meister Siva when you have two source points. And yeah Ryker won't help you unless you retrieve the tablet from the Black Pits first, but theres many other ways of getting source points.