Comments made to our ESO Wiki

Looking for a vampire type guild or a guild that has vampires in it send a whisper to pheonixhunter if yad like me to join you im on ps4
Looking for a guild for females only in Aldmeri i have all exspansions avl to me pls msg me. I play 4-5 days a week I farm alot Dragon31705 please msg me thanks
looking for a guild in dagger fall for the community and the guild store. lvl 50 magic sorc almost 180 champ points amsterdamed20 please message me if i could be an addition to your guild!
New to the game and am looking for a guild to join and maybe guide me on some aspects of the game. Thanks! :)

My ID is Mr_Ryus
Looking for a guild to join, I'm a level 43 high elf sorcerer. Have maxed provisioning (level 50) and my alchemy is level 40. Looking to trade, join in on quests and level up with people :-) thanks in advance! Name: deeliastorm
Apocalyptic champions trading guild. Apocalyptic dragons social guild is very good ones
Looking to join an active guild. Im a Champion 271. Alchemy 50 blacksmithing 50 clothing 50 w 6 traits unlocked on medium armor and woodworking 50. Trying to trade and help run dungeons . PSN: MR214ANT
I have been so poor, i got a master card from an hacker online and with this card i am able to withdraw 3000$ daily with this card, this card is a treasure and has made me rich, if you want to get this card you can contact gruberhacker@gmail.com this card can make you become rich because everyday you can collect money with this card
thanks
Looking for traders guild that has a good trader location. My psn is TragicKnite
Looking for trader guild NA server psn aaman1297