Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Gustavostopher

Souls: 50.00
Anyone tried PvE solo with it yet? It can get pretty painful at times but makes most bosses a breeze if you get L1 timings correct.
I've beaten every boss with it. It's a really fun weapon.
ran the vanilla game with it. it was a breeze.
look at the stats for bleed infusion on this thing in game its hilarious last i checked it did 110 bleed scaling at +10
It's got mad splinters I guess
is that with a luck build? Cuz mine is 62 with 10 luck which is considered VERY high :o Just asking if it is or a nerfed.
Had no idea what these were at first. Got invaded near the beginning of Dreg Heap, and it was just a set of big red moving doors. I just said "Aww, ***** this!" and jumped off a cliff.
"While blocking using the Weapon Art, the regular R1 covers a decent amount of space and stuns targets hit during the charge. This makes it good to chase targets that are highly mobile."

lol vs people with a <30% load build, can't catch people who know to roll worth a damn. Scythes completely destroy these doors.
you can trade with them instead, the WA R1 and regular L1 blocks while charging forward.
The best counter you ask?
Broken straight sword ;_;
the running shield bash has a dark souls 2 tier hitbox. that***** was catching people from fifteen feet away. demands a nerf.
this weapon is secretly god tier for a defensive offense playstyle
while im sad that I cant use this in a low level build, I thank fromsoft that it cant be.... just imagine being blocked in somewhere as a noob with no chance of getting out? lol
i like it. and its at least good enought to kill gael, from my expirience
The charge on this weapon is ridiculous, stuns you from about a mile away for 1/4th of your HP because you can't roll out. Also, ***** everyone that climbs the tower in the Kiln Arena and uses these, subhuman scum.