Discuss wiki content and organization here.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,769.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20452
Teespring is a freaking joke, they keep trying to prevent us from "stealing" our own copyrighted logo! And I keep having to complain every time there's a print

I'll unblock the order asap by once more complaining to their copyright staff. The countdown you saw is the time until print.

Also I must see how this looks when you get it!
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

AngryFrozenWater

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Qubit

Souls: 1,561.00
Bank: 0.00
What I think is most disturbing is that they first take my money and then tell me that there is a copyright issue. Suppose there is this issue then it makes sense not to sell it all in the first place. Instead they hijack the money knowing this in advance and the customer has lost his or her money. A promise to maybe get the product or the money back at an undisclosed date in the future looks like a scam to me.

Note that I don't hold it against you. It's not an issue that you could have prevented. It looks like this Teespring is a company that one should avoid doing business with in the future. I certainly will never buy any of their products in the future.
"There is a high statistical probability of death by gunshot. A punch to the face is also likely." - Legion.

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

If they don't send you the item or give you your money back please let me know and I personally will.

So far, everytime the campaign "prints" they stop it for copyright, then I complain, and they lift it within a few hours. This is the first time they are taking this long. I'll remove our links and products from this as soon as this batch prints.

I'm sorry :(

Redbubble has given us no trouble, so we'll probably stick to that.
Fextralife.com
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

AngryFrozenWater

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Qubit

Souls: 1,561.00
Like I said, I don't hold this against you. There is little you could have done to prevent this. So no worries. :)

I've received a reply:

Dear XXX,

We're reaching out to you about your recent “Fextralife – Bonfire” order with Teespring.

Unfortunately, Fextralife – Bonfire has been permanently suspended and, as a result, we have had to cancel your order.

If your order was charged, a full refund is on its way. You will see the credit in your account within a few business days. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Team Teespring

I hope that they mean a credit in my bank account and not a credit in my Teespring account. I certainly do not want any of their products anymore after this. Thanks for the personal refund offer. Whatever happens, don't worry. I wanted to help your site and using that generous personal refund is not going to do that. ;)

Edit: All ended well. PayPal just notified me that a refund is on its way. :)
"There is a high statistical probability of death by gunshot. A punch to the face is also likely." - Legion.

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

@AngryFrozenWater

Teespring reinstated the campaign again with yet another apology, and promised it won't happen again. I don't believe them so I will end business with them as soon as this campaign that is running finishes... and hopefully it doesn't get stopped again mid-way bothering everyone who has placed an order.

GRRR
Fextralife.com

Back_Lot_Basher

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 20,390.00
Wiki Edits: 13
I've been with this community since the beginning, and I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers, but I have to bring up the copyright issue after reading this. Are any of the images used in these products licensed? Since they're being sold "for profit", I'm assuming they wouldn't fall under the category of fan art.

I happened upon the thread when I was trying to find out about a site that pops up in Facebook called "darksoulstee". I normally try to support individual franchises with licensed products.
"Don't raise your voice. Improve your argument"
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

The images on our store are owned by us. We got them done by commission for use on the site. The design is original and is not being sold as another ip except Fextralife so we are in the clear :)

I don't know about other places, if they are using the name of the game to sell they are probably being a bit naughty. But if Namco isn't enforcing it then you shouldn't worry.
Fextralife.com

seth_kott

Souls: 55.00
i want them all