I tried the storm belt on my keeper in NM for the first time last night.Until I get my stats a lot higher(46/79/46 atm),I won't be trying that again any time soon.I was sent to the fade,looked at my health,and it was less than 180 :mellow:

Good thing I was in a lobby full of Promotion Lords :)

I assume this doesn't work on non-mage classes like the avvar/alchemist?

Looks like a good reason to bring barrier-spamming back for the P Lords.

@n7 why did you want to test on nm when on routine you at least normally survive mook taps......

having said that the first attempt I made with storm pact belt was equip it + heart of pride staff +hok ring +cl ring and superb cooldown ammy on keeper and I got one shot by the revnaught in the first treasure room we opened  (all the mooks were doing the predicted 1 damage and my cl was popping monster damage) and by round 3 I was in the fade or 1 shotting everything that came near ..... predictably I was treated to the 3 red skulls in the lobby after the match (didn't care I was gonna leave anyhow) perhaps I would of survived better on the aw, but seriously it was cool seeing myself actually take damage on routine matches (hasn't happened for quite some time)

Cold's quite nice on Sara and I wonder testing cool beats with it is one of the things I'm going to try on Virtuoso

I use it all the time on the virtuoso. Best way to farm gold, sub 9min speedruns!

Cold's quite nice on Sara and I wonder testing cool beats with it is one of the things I'm going to try on Virtuoso

Cool beats is the one that I tried it with and the damage increase was noticeable.  LKM was a nice way to stay alive combined with the speed of fast beat.  With only 230 health at my level of constitution (72) I did feel pretty frail at times.  

@n7 why did you want to test on nm when on routine you at least normally survive mook taps......

I was invited by a Promotion Lord,and I play NM,so I figured why not.
-snip

Basically, you don't even know what you're missing out on, but I'm sure you've experienced the pains of not being able to use your pots in time, and know there's a limit to targetting.

I played few days with k/m,but if you remember controls were so awful that people made custom scripts to make it more tolerable.

I bought gamepad (glad I did) and never looked back.

150% according to Wavebend and expirience.

biowarpanda

Souls: 60.00
2 years late but this video might help someone regarding Pact Belt of Elemental

This an AI build for Dorian on nightmare with all trials activated that use Enhanced Belt of the Storm Pact and uses Fade-Touched Snoufleur Skin (On hit: heal 1% of maximum health)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ahzcgujkBg&t=29s